New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Cjboy

"St. Peters" Tornado

So, I'm playing on my PS3 and all of a sudden I hear the same whistling sound I have in the past. Except, it was green

This tragedy called "St. Peters" Tornado brought about a pile of branches about 6 feet high onto my neighbor's parking lot One of our trees (Perfectly healthy) falls right onto one of the main streets. Therefore, About 20 cars decide to cross over our lawn and I'm shouting at all of them "TURN AROUND ASSHOLES!!!!" and "GET THE **** OFF MY LAWN" And about 4 City buses release 100 people to cross the streets and walk to their locations instead of crossing into the intersection. The Artificial turf from St. Peters School, has flung over 50 yards to my Parish St. Paul (Not all of it)! the Police decide not to move the tree, and until 3 hours after this horrendous crap, the Fire department bring out the Jaws of life and cut up the tree within 5 minutes.

This is not how you start a school year... Any Remarks?

This is a sign that you will have a crappy school year, last school year a tornado happened in my town at the beginning and I had a crappy school year.

I predicted that i would have on (I wanted to shoot myself when I saw my new class).

So, I'm playing on my PS3 and all of a sudden I hear the same whistling sound I have in the past. Except, it was green

You heard a sound... that was green?

What?

three hours ain't that much there was a squall(is waht right? because waht's waht google says)a few weeks earlier and a lot of trees where felt by the wind and they would even let the people cut them down because the insurance companies had to evaluate the damage(thank god it was in the other side of the country)

I don't know. I mean, this is a tragic accident, but maybe you'll have a great schoolyear after it. I mean, once soemthign that bad happens, it can only go up!

I don't know. I mean, this is a tragic accident, but maybe you'll have a great schoolyear after it. I mean, once soemthign that bad happens, it can only go up!

A friend of mine once broke a very expensive vase in my house, and then my dog walked on the shards and cut himself; at the vet there were two guys French kissing right next to me.