New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Faellin

Would this be good last boss music?

7 members have voted

1. 1. So, is it good music for an end boss?

• Good choice, USE IT OR DIE
    • Bad choice, USE IT AND DIE

Please be honest, I don't have many custom songs and I kinda like this one.

http://www.sakari-infinity.net/downloads/_music/1328/Sakari_RenditionofOne8217sRage_1237837443.mp3

(edit..... fixed the link. sorry about this being late)

Edited by Faellin

It's a mixed bag to me. I'd probably have to hear the entire OST for me to decide for sure, but going on it now, it seems more like a boss song that plays before the final boss (2nd to last boss).

I reckon it would make a good last boss tune. It's got a exciting feel to it, which is good for boss battles. It really depends on what kinda boss your versing. If it's, like, the giant boss of shadowy death then you'd want a gloomier piece. But this is good if you want an exciting/adventurous feeling to the boss battle.

Well, the music sounds nice, but as they all said, the aspect of the boss and the aspect of the type of scenario can tell lots about what kind of music to use...

I think that this is a very good song, fitting very well in most scenario's, in my opinion. Of course there are some exceptions though, such as the ones the previous posters listed. I'd personally still use this song in that scenario though, just because it's so good!

The only real issue I personally have with it is that it sounds a little out of place in a 16-bit video game. But that's really just a minor issue, if you'd ask me. ;)

it's not bad, nice little track, it would be good for a boss battle, is this song available to public? this may fit one of my boss battles. :P

it's not bad, nice little track, it would be good for a boss battle, is this song available to public? this may fit one of my boss battles. :P

well you can download it here

http://www.sakari-infinity.net/2009/03/rendition_of_one__8217_s_lust_for_blood/

They also have alot of other nice music here.

Not to be repetitive, but it really does depend on what boss you use it for. The song alone seems to fit "Any generic Demon boss" but I don't think it could fit "Any Final Boss."