New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
ryanrulz_11

Hello!

Never thought I'd see the day you dropped back in :)

Of course, I remember all active members. You were particularly active around early 2007 as I remember, at one of the times when I left. And of course I remember you because you're Australian, in the same area of the world as me :)

How have you been? How did you stumble upon us again? Accident or did you remember back all those years?

By the way, the other admin Emily_Konichi is SCMike, now inactive. And I'm sure you remember Leon. Yeah we developed a little since the days you were active. Only just changed the style this year though. But we've slowly chugged along, activity fluctuating here and there, and have accumulated some pretty nice stats.

hahaha awesome :P

i've been REALLY good actually. I just randomly thought of the forums today and i thought i'd say hi :P

perhaps this is just procrastination in its finest ^^"

lol i don't even use rpg maker anymore...

meh! good to talk to everyone again though =D

how've you been?

I just noticed ryan registered only 4 days after Leon. Ryan, I'm sure you don't remember, but how did you find the forums in the first place? Through RMXP Ultimate perhaps? I remember blogging about RMXPU's legends and the origins of the members who started it.

i've been REALLY good actually.

Do elaborate :)

Since you left I started university. Doing a little law and finance. In all likely hood I'll be moving over to your country within the decade, the pay is far better. In case you didn't know NZers can go freely to Australia and vice versa (I think?). Also learned a little web stuff and wrote a couple scripts for the site.

lol Marked, i have no clue how i found these forums xD sorry! i think it was from google or something :/ xD

Tomorrow is my last day of secondary education xD (formal classes anyway) and i'm gonna get really upset tomorrow xD hahaha

Next year i wanna do a double degree - Bachelor of Law / Bachelor of International Relations =]

Hey LEON! xD

It's hard to stay around cos there's so much goin on atm with study and work. I'll drop by every now and then though :P

I need to check out that arcade....

i remember being the arcade master ;)

Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of International Relations compliment each other well, I take it you're going to specialize in international law? It's actually quite an interesting area of law. Recently we had to do an essay on NZ legal history, and originally the law of New South Wales extended to NZ, so in fact, we had those laws. That was before 1840 though. Thought you may find that interesting, even though you're in Victoria.

Savor your last day of high school... you'll miss it. :P

Actually our arcade now can have the same games as back then, its an upgraded version of software compatible with the forum upgrades. I don't remember what games we used to have, just angry faic (which is in there) and that way awesome tank game where you bounce off stuff and do crazy flips, if only I could remember the name of it.....

I hope you do drop in from time to time. It really feels like 07 since over the last week I've talked to you, Wyz, Ark and Emily. :)

Yeah i wanna get a career which strengthens asia-pacific relations - mainly working with south-east asian countries. I'm gonna continue Japanese for the elective, and chinese via dip.lang xD

Finished school today :clap:

First exam is on the 26th - Japanese oral exam ><"

need to talk about organic cultivation in Japan, and rooftop agriculture =]