New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
evil cabbage

How's my Review?

For a while, I've been writing reader reviews on IGN. Up until now, these reviews have only ever been in written form, however over the past week, I have managed to summon the guts to do both a written and video review for Portal on Youtube. As, I have now finished it, I would like to know what people think of my review. More specifically with the video review, what I am concerned about is not my ability to review a product, but my voice, as I am one of these people who cringe whenever they hear themselves speak. I'm a little worried that I sound nervous in the review, as if I'm trying to do a really bad English speech and that my pitch jumps around too much.

So, I would like the opinion of some other people in order to help myself improve on future reviews. Also, please note that the written version differs in wording from the video version.

Written Version: Click Here

Video Version: Click Here

Your Written is well done, but your video needed a little work.

You do sound a bit nervous and tired, try to sound a little more conversational, like your telling someone about the game rather than just talking about it.