New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Cjboy

Hello

Hello, I'm one of Cjboy's friend, I'm glad to finally search through the multiple files on his desk for his password...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Cjboy was in an accident, he was OK and recovered from some broken bones in just 12 weeks, but the damage is almost permanent...

His physical appearance is fine, he is still able to walk, however he had somehow received a "Mental block", which seems to have effected his memory. He only remembers a few things and they're unsure if there was an unknown symptom of the Medication or if he had slammed his head a little hard.

I was told by a relative to make sure that this got out to everyone... I'm so sorry if he was too close of a friend of yours... But he will be fine... If you'd like to give a get well to him, feel free, I'll show them to him on his laptop once he's somewhat better...

This is sad news. You will be in our prays Cjboy. Get well soon.

Edited by RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

So far guys, he's been able to remember somethings, however he's kind of angry about losing this memory. He'll be able to see you guys soon enough, if he's a little abnormal just remember this topic...

So far guys, he's been able to remember somethings, however he's kind of angry about losing this memory. He'll be able to see you guys soon enough, if he's a little abnormal just remember this topic...

So his memory loss isn't drastic enough to the point where he can understand he has lost his memory?

Also, send my regards to him. He will be missed dearly until his return. :<

Oh my gosh! Oh man... :(

I'm very glad he's getting better. He'll be in my prayers :)

Give him our regards please :)

Edited by CrimsonInferno