New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
OverlordMao

Transform a defeated enemy into sweets!?

Question

I've been in a long-time development of my game, so I'm sorry if I take a while to respond to this.

I'm working on a unique character, a herbalist, right now. The skills this character has access to will* include things like throwing plant bombs at enemy(s) and summoning a plant-type enemy to attack, and such skills like that. My only concern is that I want a skill for this character to be... different. I'm not sure if this can be set up by an event, or if scripting is necessary, but I need a skill (All iz Plants) that will always give a specific item whenever it kills an enemy. Here are several examples to explain this easier.

~~Ex. 1~~

Enemy A has 300 HP.

Herbalist casts All iz Plants!

Critical Hit!

Enemy A takes 734 damage!

Enemy A has been transformed into a Medicinal Herb.

Team is victorious.

~~Ex. 2~~

Enemy A has 300 HP.

Enemy B has 1000 HP.

Herbalist casts All iz Plants!

Critical Hit!

Enemy A takes 734 damage!

Enemy B takes 712 damage!

Enemy A has been transformed into a Medicinal Herb.

Enemy B has 288 HP left.

If that didn't make any sense, I could try and make it easier to understand... :sweatdrop:

P.S. Sorry again that I've been away for so long. My game is taking up a lot of my time while I'm out of school.

3 answers to this question

This message has been edited and removed. Please ignore or delete this post, and move on with your life.
Edited by OverlordMao

Enigma, I'm just wondering how far you are in eventing this. I tried this myself, and it seems almost impossible to get different items from different enemies... :sweatdrop: