New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
OverlordMao

Digital World Story on BYOND

I may be doing some advertising... but I figured anyone on this forum that has played this game should know that its back!

If you haven't played the game, or don't even know what BYOND is, click the following links depending on what you want.

BYOND's main page.

Getting Started with Byond.

Digital World Story on BYOND.

Digital World Story's forum.

Anyway, onto my free advertising.

Digital World Story is, of course, a multi-player online game, in which you can interact with other people online. The role that you (and everyone else in the game) takes is as your own Digimon Tamer. You start off choosing between several starting digimon; Gomamon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Demidevimon, Agumon, Patamon, Palmon, and Hagurumon. From here, you begin to experience the main aspects of the game as you train, level, and even capture new digimon. As a fair warning, however, Patamon is difficult for people new to the game to start with, so follow the guide I actually made to level a patamon all the way up to a Seraphimon here. Their really isn't that much more I can explain about the game that can't be explained on the forum, so just try following the link I provided above and trying the game out. Their isn't that much of a story line, something about a legend of Rookies being stronger then Megas... but I'm not sure what that really means.

I'm semi-active on Digital World Story, and I'm always willing to help you as best as I can/should. ^^

Oh, before I forget, their are a few rules that should be followed. However, I can't seem to find them and post them here. :sweatdrop: