New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Chief

I will undertake 10 students max. Anyone beyond that is welcome to read through class material, but do not expect to participate. I will send reminder messages to my 10 students. If you are not on the list, do no be discouraged, you just wont be graded, but you will still learn if you wish.

Here are the slots.

1. rgangsta

2. clone1018

3. Dark Den

4. Bob423

5. Arkbennett

6. madanchi

7. JoKo

8. Joman195

9. isaacsol

Apply quick, I don;t know how long it will take to fill this up, or even if it will. I will prepare class material, and we will begin on the 1st of February.

Thank You,

Chief

Edited by Chief

You can add me if you wish, but only if there aren't 10 places filled by the 1st (I know a bit of HTML and CSS, so I don't want to waste a place if necessary).

I'll participate for fun :P Off the list of course. Pretty sure I know this stuff :angel:

I didn't know you were doing the student thing. It usually doesn't pick up on this forum so I hope that you are able to both write your lessons and take on students.

I'm so confident of my skills on it, that It should be a problem.

If the students arent active, I will continue to write tutorials anyways.

sooo will you be teaching from the utter most basicsfor people who don't even know 1 line of code? or do you need to have a little knowledge of html/css?

I will start at nothing, and gradually accelerate through. The main things for students to do is ask many questions.

I will start at nothing, and gradually accelerate through. The main things for students to do is ask many questions.

thanks, in that case I guess i'll sign up :)

i took a class in html/css freshman year so i'll participate, but on the side of course since i haven't had spare time recently. But it will be good to remember everything i learned that year (forgot some of it).

Lol Marked, amybe another time. I am a total noob at JS, even the simplest stuff. When I get a grasp of it, which should be quick, web stuff just comes naturally to me, but yeah. After I learn it, I'll teach it. For now, its just HTML/CSS.

"Apply quick, I don;t know how long it will take to fill this up, or even if it will. I will prepare class material, and we will begin on the 1st of February."