New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
GameFreak001

NEW WEBSITE!!!!!

We've been in and out on Themes....Whats Hot whats not...

Is the Key. The Theme we Have now is nice Simple and not to heavy on the PHP scripting.

"www.extreme-rpg-makers.co.cc"

Please remember we want people to stop by, Not to give their Soul to us.

just drop by & say hi, Look around and then leave.

We are not in anyway Saying Come and stay forever.

We just wanna make Rpg games!!! for Rpg fans.

What you do is your Business. Not ours.

I hate to admit it, But rpg Makers are dieing!!!!

I was in www.rpgrevolution.com chatroom and they were talking about clothing or video games.

We have a chat room and its Dead...RMXP's DEAD. The love for rpg game making is Almost gone.

I stand 100% behind someone that loves to make Rpg games.

Where is the love at!!!! anymore. We love making RPG GAMES!!!! MORE TO COME!!!!

We might get one or 2 people a Day...But we are not Leaving....

Extreme Rpg Makers will never Close down...

Even if no one comes By.

Banner

photoshot.jpg

Edited by GameFreak001

I hate to admit it, But rpg Makers are dieing!!!!

I was in www.rpgrevolution.com chatroom and they were talking about clothing or video games.

We have a chat room and its Dead...RMXP's DEAD. The love for rpg game making is Almost gone.

Haha well you can't expect them to talk about RPG's all the time.

Plus, RPG Maker isn't dead. And neither are the communities.

You have a nice site there, the theme isn't the best, but it's an alright site. Good luck with it. ;)

I actually like the graphics of the site, it has that 'underground' website feel to it

I actually like the graphics of the site, it has that 'underground' website feel to it

Thanks for the love!!!! :alright: :alright:

I would love to put your Youtube video on my site.

Drop a youtube URL at my profile comments, and I'll post it in my forums.

If it looks real interesting I'll post it as Featured Video.

My way of showing love. :alright: :alright:

Edited by GameFreak001

Have you ever thoughtabout buying a domain name? (as in .com/.net/.org/etc)

Have you ever thoughtabout buying a domain name? (as in .com/.net/.org/etc)

It never crossed my mind to get one...Maybe One day... :alright:

Edited by GameFreak001

This just seems very unproffesional to me. I wouldn't enjoy being on a forum with an admin who gets mad swiftly and can't handle critism. I'm not saying you don't, only that you don't seem to. I'm not trying to offend you, I'm telling you what you should work on if you want to make a good site (In my opinion). It also seems to me that you lack dedication :P You should really buy a real domain name.

Edited by Valdred

I'm getting plenty of Traffic, and second I have never seen a forum as of this one.

Members attacking Members with "what you think should be done" with their sites, games or Life. and Admin should ban this...

Tell you the truth it's none of your business how I run MY site. Keep your thoughts to yourself.

It doesn't matter anyways RMXP UNLIMITED lost me. I'm Done, I can't take this shit anymore.

Come and try to pull that on my site..I'll band you in a heart beat.

I'm not coming back.

RMXP UNLIMITED delete me!!!

You know you just proved that I am right. You need to handle critism. You posted this site here and it's our right to say what we think about it. I am very sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention.

It doesn't matter anyways RMXP UNLIMITED lost me. I'm Done, I can't take this shit anymore.

Quite the contrary, you are lost to RMXP Unlimited.

You demonstrated Valdred's point almost poetically. From someone who's been doing this for a a couple of years now, I can advise you that to run a site you need to demonstrate a level of maturity. You need the respect of your members if you're going to act as their admin on a community.

Second, I disagree with Valred's comment about the domain name. For what its worth, I think it does not reflect dedication necessarily, and sometimes its not within a persons means. We certainly didn't have one right away.

I'm not going to delete you, just don't come back if that's how you feel. You've done nothing wrong aside from the alternate account you used to promote your project, (by the way, I can see the IP address of each post), but I gave you the benefit of the doubt (that being a sibling or something registered, though unlikely in this case).

I wish you luck with your website, and hope you improve what needs improving :alright: Topic closed

PS: remove your iframes, it will improve your sites performance search engine wise and allow people to link to specific parts of your site. It will be very beneficial.