New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

February Nominations

February Nominating

Thats right its time for Nominating. Read the Rules to see how to Nominate.

Don't use this topic for saying who your going to vote for. Congratulate the person if you would like.

Nominated:

-Midnight Reaper

-RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

-Kiriashi

-----

Sorry that im 2 days late.

I nominate Midnight Reaper. He made his own resource shop on the forums. He has made some very nice graphics for our members. Thanks Midnight!

I was going to nominate Midnight as well, but I also wanted to nominate RATED-RKOFRANKLIN.

He's very active, nice to everyone and he contributes to the gallery and posts in almost if not all, project threads to help and give feedback. :)

I'm not sure who to nominate, everyones been active and helpful. I think I'll nominate RKOFranklin because of the contest and activeness that it brought, and since it inspired people(or atleast me) to work on the game.

I don't mean to sound selfish, but I was actually hoping to get nominated this time around. :3 I'm trying to get back into the game.

I have some surprises coming soon(ish) whether I win or not.

Best of luck to everyone.

I agree with everyone's nominations.

Edited by wii1990

Im sorry i was very busy during the time of voting and forgot. Thanks for reminding me. I guess we can do voting for 5 days.

Making topic now.