New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
rgangsta

CyberDrive Ninja - Demo Available

29629nb.jpg

CyberDrive is a stealth-based action RPG that puts you right in the heart of the action.
Equipped with IceDragon’s Yggdrasil ABS and Professor Meow Meow’s Trace Stealth System,
you can choose to use lighting fast reflexes to defeat your enemies or use stealth techniques to slip by.

141jhhz.jpg 121rjt5.jpg

33om8lx.jpg
VIEW FULL TIMELINE

The year is 2099.
Dennis Kage, a detective of the Delta Bay Police Department,
has been following the circulation of a mysterious drug called CRAZOR.

After three months, his search has come to an end.

Police Informants have managed to supply him with an unrefined sample
of the infamous drug. However, the sample came with a warning.
A covert assassination firm that is plotting an attack on a pharmaceutical
company known as the Anomaly Center.

Dennis, along with Kimura, the Chief of Police, and Tariq, another detective,
decide to infiltrate the Anomaly Center to stop the attack.

What Dennis finds raises more questions than it answers.
What is the strange drug's true purpose? Who is behind the attack conducted by this faceless enemy?
Dennis realizes that to stop his assassin enemies, he must become on himself.

121a0es.jpg
5nmbsi.jpg
2enanig.jpg
zyh8r7.jpg
23vdohj.jpg
2gximnl.jpg
eil15f.jpg
20l1iip.jpg
6qcuhh.jpg
kbepfl.jpg

2hdqs1g.jpg

2h6htgl.jpg
2d7eavr.jpg
sdcl13.jpg
11sgn47.jpg
2qc2t6s.jpg
2hmk5qt.jpg
b5n03a.jpg
21cbiux.jpg
2nbacxy.jpg

24dmt0y.jpg
eurdqu.jpg

dr60kl.jpg
2eaqofr.jpg
[url=http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1787-cyberdrive-ninja/]   [/url]

121bbj8.jpg

[url=http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1787-cyberdrive-ninja/]   [/url]
Edited by rgangsta

This game looks great. The story is awesome. The story completely lured me into it.

When is this going to be released?

I'm going to release the demo soon. But for now, I have to go.

If anyone wants to contribute some things, let me know.

Exokopaka made all the concept art. I do wish I made it though. lol

There's a lot more features to the game but 'm still working on hem. Things such as downloadable content.

I must say, I've never been a fan of RMVX or its graphics, but this game looks like it could change that :D Will it be able to be played if we don't have RMVX installed? Also, how did you go about doing the ABS?

To get in contact with Exokopaka, you can check his deviantArt page at the top of this topic under the Project FURY picture.

As for the RTP thing, I can include RTP when I compress the game and I was als planning on making an installer.

The ABS is called Yggdrasil ABS and it was made by Ice Dragon.

I'm still not quite understanding...how did you get it so that it looks like he's punching the enemies, jumping, etc.? Someone had to make sprites for that, didn't they?

The jumping you can do with set move route and the punching is the normal frames but it goes forward then back really quick.

is the same thing possible with RMXP?

PS ~ don't reply here...shoot me a PM if you can. I don't wanna clutter rgangsta's topic more than I already have

Edited by ShinyToyGuns

Thanks, man. I'm about to work on it gain right now.

I'll maybe have a TeamViewer session so if anyone wants to see the game first hand.

Time for an update!!

This is the first boss battle. It's not complete but I just want everyone to see what they're in for.

The first couple times, she doesn't do anything when she says "It's time to end this." but I'm editing it to be an area attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ol2ON7Gcvw

Wow. This has really turned out to be a good project. I remember the first day when we were all sitting around, shooting around ideas for a new game and this came up. It's like watching my kid grow up! :sweatdrop: Lol. Can't wait to see this finished.

You're a part of it too, you know. lol Speaking of the team, I haven't seen Den around anywhere. We have to start being online more often... <_<

Yeah. Lol. I don't think he comes on anymore, more of a lurker maybe. Maybe he left us for another forum. :nono4:

Ah, we're a bit off-topic..

Update List

• Name change from Black Silhouette to CyberDrive
  • OP has be updated
  • New screenshots
  • New features such as:
    Active Camoflauge
    Works by taking a picture of an event and the clothes data from that event become wear-able.
    To properly see what I mean, check out the first 23 seconds of this video.

Temperature System (Inspired by Apacheman2K, still WIP)
    When the player is exposed to extreme conditions, the stealth suit begins to work improperly. Staying away from extreme cold or heat would be advised.
  • New Upgrade system
  • Added Sound Emission for dynamic environments

...Still no demo...Soon though. I'm trying to make this game as bug free as possible. :P

Edited by rgangsta

EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you don't mind i took the liberty to record / uppload me playing your awesome game and here is the first part still recording :D

ps: ( if you want me to remove the video /'s let me know ) :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Awesomeness to 100% that's what this game is !! keep up the good work !!

I don't mind. I'm actually glad you did. Now, People will see what they're going to play.

I'm still laughing that you used the robot to save lol. :biggrin_002:

Glad you like the game. You should play the Boss Battle in Mission 2. You'll have a bunch of fun. :alright:

Just make sure you have a Katana as a weapon. And the dialogue before and after the battle isn't 100% completed yet.

2rgp89j.jpg

great videos for a great game! Well done RGangsta! Also I'd like to play it and give feedback, but where do I download it?

I swore that I replied to this before, but when I scrolled down I couldnt see it... Anyway, this game looks amazing :D The graphics and the videos are just mindblowing, and, story-wise, it sounds like it'll be a great game :D

P.S. I dibs Beta Tester :P

~Tomo2000

:D Tomo! Long time no see.

Thanks for the compliment. Trying hard to make it an eye-candy. Sure, you'll be beta tester. ;)