New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Runefreak

RPG Creation, Game Development Community

1_Banner-2.png

RPGCreation.net, is a growing and increasingly popular indie game development forum. We are mainly supporting Enterbrain's series of RPG Makers, but also are continuing to expand onto other makers. We have a small and active friendly community, with a group of staff who work to provide content and others for our members. Come join our community, as we hope to grow to be more than just "another" RPG Maker community. :)

• Forums - The main part of the site, powered by Invision Power 3.1.4, a powerful forum software with many features.
  • Directory - Find over 80 links to resource sites, our affiliates, and engine downloads.
  • Creation Shop - Earn Creation Creds, and spend them on resource packs.
  • Skins - A nice variety of skins for your viewing pleasure.
  • Material Database - A collection of resources such as graphics, music, and scripts.
  • Tutorials / Events - Tutorials and event systems for help with your games.
  • General Discussions - An off-topic section for general and entertainment discussion.
  • Shoutbox - Fully functional shoutbox system to chat with others.
  • Status Updates - Update your status with whatever you'd like and have it displayed on the board index / profile.

So come check it out, we have over 10,000 posts and over 200 members. :) I would really appreciate it.

Edited by Runefreak

Yus, it is. :3 Upgraded it to 3.1.4 not too long ago, and bought a premium skin~ :)

We have officially affiliated with RMXP Unlimited, not only that but a few features which should be up either today or tomorrow. :)

I'm not getting a verification email.

Weird, did you check your spam? Sometimes it gets sent there.

If not, I'll validate the account for you via admin cp.

Did you check your spam? Your account could be blocking the forum :)

@Rune:

I'm on again! Its been a while since I've been at the site T.T

Oh :P, hey Chief. This is the site you mentioned then :P, well hey thar.

@Magitek

:) Welcome back~

@Bob423

I've approved your account, so you should be able to log on as a member now.

Edited by Runefreak

That seems to happen with IPB forums, I've noticed from seeing people asking for support on that in the IP Official Community. :/

Yeah it was sent to spam. thanks tho. even the email from this site was put in spam.

Thats why I'm against bulk emails, but I had to do one recently. I think its when people mark your address as spam, that gets sent to the email provider or whatever, and it automatically filters them.

I did a test on the email validation and I actually never got the email. So juts in case I leave it off, with the challenge question being sufficient to block bots.

Hmm.. how do you turn off validation emails?

Like you said, I've gotten responses (through emailing me) about not getting any validating email. Either that or it ends up in spam.

I think I'll leave it off so it's easier for members to register, I've already had a challenge question (simply enter name of site in) and a captcha.

You go into the Admin CP, I do believe, and then go into "REGISTRATION" or it might be called "MEMBERS" and then check the separate options for it. :)

Thanks ^_^

New accounts will not need to be approved through validation emails. :)

Hmm.. how do you turn off validation emails?

Like you said, I've gotten responses (through emailing me) about not getting any validating email. Either that or it ends up in spam.

I think I'll leave it off so it's easier for members to register, I've already had a challenge question (simply enter name of site in) and a captcha.

I see you've already figured it out. Yup that's exactly what we got. Certainly no registration issues and no spam bots.

Well, just thought I would go ahead and update the topic.

We now have a directory! Opened up just awhile ago.

I've uploaded over 60 links to resource sites, engine downloads, and our affiliates~

Thanks to Marked for showing me the IP.Links download. :P

Also, newsletter #3 has been released.

With also user group icons (voted yes by the community), and a forum statistics bar at the bottom of the page. :D

Happy Easter everyone!

Yep. :P

We have another approved affiliate, HBGames. :D

I was surprised they actually accepted the request. xD

http://hbgames.org/

We also have a new feature: Creation Shop!

More details and discussion here: http://www.rpgcreation.net/index.php?/topic/473-the-creation-shop-opened/

I've been inactive on a lot of sites for awhile, but I'm back and noticed its been pretty quiet at RPG Creation. Hopefully more members come in soon? :)

HBGames isn't as popular as people think. Just because it used to be rmxp.net then rmxp.org. The hbgames.org people got soooo much content, their traffic stats are surprisingly low. Just saying that in relation to 'I was surprised they actually accepted the request. xD'.

Hmm.. well, alright. :alright:

I probably exaggerated a bit, I still appreciate the affiliation with them. :P

In other news, this is a review made by a member of the review team over at ForumPromotion.net for RPG Creation.

http://www.rpgcreation.net/index.php?/topic/546-rpg-creation-review/ :)

Edited by Runefreak

Been a little slow over at the site, hopefully I'll get some new content out for the site to bring more activity to the site, maybe?

So, I thought I'd go ahead and update this topic, as I'll start to advertise the site to hopefully bring some traffic in once again.

Alright so in other news, apparently our homepage is still online, but I can no longer update it with posts or sign in to my account at all.

Turns out, my account for the host (which is 000webhost) was deleted. I honestly don't know why, and they didn't notify me why, so I'm planning on starting up an entirely new homepage and will update it more often than I have before.

As for newsletters, after the site [hopefully] starts to pick up again and the homepage is finished our staff will continue the newsletters.

That's all for now. ;)

It sure is tough times. It's like the rpg maker recession. It's gonna take drastic measures to save this (rmxpunlimited) site.

It's weird though because I don't see a reason why people arnt making games anymore. Perhaps there's better software out there?

OFF-TOPIC:

Marky, tons of people are still making RM games. I have about 3 or 4 right now.. O.o But anyway, there is better sofware out there, because people probably want a challenge? I don't know, beats me, everyone should use RM. :P

ON-TOPIC:

Really cool site you got here. Maybe RMXPU and this could be my two main sites! :)