New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse66126

Continue this story

4 members have voted

1. 1. Too Cliche?

• Yes
    • No

Let me know if this idea is too cliche.

I won't spoil the book for you by naming those characters by name, therefore I'm using the terms "king" and "queen" metaphorically.

A queen of a country is visited by a king of a much larger country. He proposes to her, on their first meeting. Declaring it, "Love at first sight." When he leaves, he gives her three days to respond. Should she refuse, there's a chance he won't take it well and take her anyway by force, destroying her country in the process.

How should she respond?

Edited by Jesse66126

I know If I was her this is how the story would go further,

"The queen was warrior of her country, and had heard of many evil and twisted stories of this King. She was unwilling to be wed to a man of a taste that consist of blood spattering of the word No. For her country she would continue to the marriage for her peoples sake, a suvior sacrifice for a women of pride. But in the back of her mind, a plan was brewing. This was not a marriage, she declared to herself in thought, this is a quest! A mission I might say, and I will go at it at all precaution. At the end of the day... she knew there would only be her."

I think making it like a Mr & Mrs smith thing would be cool xD

Edited by lokker97