New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Marked

Reorganized Staff

Hey everyone,

Just a small update in relation to staff members.

We have had a few staff members on the forums who have been inactive for a pretty long time. The reason they remained there despite being inactive is because they are in some aspects like founders of the site themselves, they were the original staff members who really were a huge part of the site.

However, I am reluctant to say we have to accept that some members have moved on and are unlikely to ever return. That's why I have setup a new usergroup for them, they are now part of the 'RMXPU Legends'. So far I have only shifted 4 members to this category from staff positions, but I think I will also add normal members who deserve the status to this group also. The current RMXPU Legends are:

-Leon

-Wyzrd

-Arkbennett

-EmilyAnnCoons

So to remind everyone, here's how the current staff list stands:

Admin

-Marked

Administrator

-isaacsol

Global Moderators

-Polraudio

-Kiriashi (who I'm hoping will return)

Local Moderators

-kellessdee

Teachers

-Broken Messiah

-Chief

Also I would like to take this chance to welcome our newest moderator to the team, the first in a long while, kellessdee. He is a local mod in all Game Dev forums but he will most likely be promoted to a Global Mod with Pol and Kiriashi.

And lastly, today is the 8th of May which means it has been 5 years and 1 day since I first started with RMXPU. Happy half decade :) I know things are going slow for us at the moment, but I am going to work hard on the site and do my best to create activity.

Congrats kellessdee for making it to mod. You deserve it.

And lastly, today is the 8th of May which means it has been 5 years and 1 day since I first started with RMXPU. Happy half decade :) I know things are going slow for us at the moment, but I am going to work hard on the site and do my best to create activity.

Felt like last month we were 4 years old. Time is flying by fast.

Hard to believe i was almost here for all of it(Shy of a year).

It will pick up in about a month. People are studying it up for exams.

Wow, it doesn't seem that long since I joined. I joined about a month before Pol did, so about a year after the site started.

Anyway, congrats to kellessdee for becomming a mod!

Grats on becoming a mod kellessdee ^^ Also, I support this choice. I'm not very active at all, and I can understand the need to "demote" me (sort of speak). I really don't come around here at all anymore. It's mostly the fact that my computer was formatted because of a virus and I lost RPG Maker XP and everything I had with it...so I have to start from scratch now...and 90% of the stuff I had for my projects can't be replaced as they were made by friends specifically for my games... So I've basically quit RPG Maker because of it.

Felt like last month we were 4 years old. Time is flying by fast.

Hard to believe i was almost here for all of it(Shy of a year).

It will pick up in about a month. People are studying it up for exams.

Actually tend to say its the xth anniversary twice a year: 07 May and 04 October. The 7th of may is when I registered on the very instance of RMXPUnlimited, the invisionfree forum. And 04 October is when I registered with this current database. I can't decide which to use, but really, the site was made on the 7th May despite the data from several months after that being unobtainable.

Grats on becoming a mod kellessdee ^^ Also, I support this choice. I'm not very active at all, and I can understand the need to "demote" me (sort of speak). I really don't come around here at all anymore.

I'm relieved you support you the decision. As I said in the PM it felt wrong, particularly coz I considered us equal owners for reasons apparent only between us. When Noob Saibot hosted us, you were the head admin. I came back only because otherwise that would have ended the forum, but it was a partnership between us.

I kinda feel like I let you guys down a little bit though. I understand that, to be here you have to be making games. That's the reality, and guys like you and Leon were real game makers who have been doing it for well over 5 years. It just can't continue, that is the reality. But I still partly responsible for it, like if I had done a better job here, then you guys would still be here. I duno, I suppose I would never had made this post had I got to my computer at a different time, guess in just in one of those moods... :S

Congrats to our new staff member. I'm sure our new staff member will do a good job. :alright: