New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
laansolo

Terreria: A Minecraft in 2D!

My friend showed me this game. it was fun and addicting. you have to pay to play though, but I was jsut wondering if anyone else played...?

for those that dont:

info- wiki

buy it- sorry it's on Steam

The game is amazing! I will say, that granted, it has mining, it has building and it has baddies, but thats where the similarities split. There are many, many, many monsters, tons of items to be found, MAGIC, guns, an implemented PvP system, currency, NPCs.. All in all, a very well polished game, and very much worth the $10 on Steam.

One of my friends let me try and i must say its alot like minecraft. You can tell the game got 90% of its ideas from minecraft.

I dont really care for the side scrolling 2d thing. I would stick with minecraft and i dont think minecraft has anything to worry about. Theres no way this game will beat minecraft.

Played it till i figured out everything and minecraft still got my vote.

I do like some of their ideas like the bosses and the whole crafting system. Cant forget the grappling hook. O such fun times with it.

I give this game a 8/10 but minecraft is still a 9.5/10 for me.

i, personally, prefer this to minecraft. minecraft is a 3D pixel game. in my eyes, that looks worse than a 2D pixel game. but graphics don't matter. it's features. crafting, building, (nearly)unlimited room. a bit easier to play than minecraft. meteors. giant fricken bosses. an Underworld. This game is great! My friend got the 29.99 pack and gave me one.