New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
laansolo

Instrument Sound Effects

I need some instrument sound effects, for the bard character in my game. i would need

-harp

-acoustic guitar

-electric guitar

-piano

-the weird... this

-drum set

-flute

-bongos

-violin

if you can find a site for these, it would help very much. please?

(im starting back on my Gods of Control game! YAY!)

If you write little snippets of how you want each one to sound, I may be able to help :)

Do you have any music creation software? Like FL Studio or Reaper? If so, most of those sounds can be founded in the Kontakt Sound Library :)

no, i dont, and dont want them. too complicated! :wacko:

you can always download "Finale notepad free" its pretty simple last time i used it.

and you can export the creation as a mp3

I used to have an excellent link to all kinds of free stock music and sound effects, but I can not seem to find it.

In the mean time, I do have a few suggestions.

Hit Google, and try searching with something along the lines of 'Free open source stock music/sfx'

http://www.audiomicro.com/

I did that and found the above site that allowed me to log in with my twitter or facebook account, I choose my secondary twitter to test it out, worked perfectly and downloaded an excellent harp sfx titled 'harp 1'

This link is the instrument section

http://www.audiomicro.com/free-sound-effects/free-musical-instrument-and-sound-effects

There are many other sites that operate the same way, just make sure to search for, free and open source, stock is good too. That way you will generally find music that has rights that only require you to mention the site/name of user who added the music file.

Hope that helps, cheers.