New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Jon Bon

[RMXP]RTP Addon Pack

INTRO

Ever wanted to make a game using RPG Maker XP's RTP graphics, but eventually realized there weren't enough to complete your idea? Then I have the addon pack for you.

These graphics are intended to allow game makers the ability to realistically create rpgs with the RTP that are 40+ hours long.

The pack currently includes, Icons, Sprites, Window Skins, and paperdolls*. You may download each section separately, however they will eventually all be packed into one copy of RPG Maker XP.

*Paperdolls are clothing graphics that you can use to create unique character sprites. You may manually combine them using an image manipulating programs layering system or you can use the awesome RGSS(RMXP) script that Moonpearl made. Each paper doll is created to work with Moonpearls charset maker.

Charset Maker Link.

PICTURES/INFO

Icons

There are currently 700+, below is a video displaying each icon currently available. Click the video to watch on Youtube in full screen.

http://youtu.be/hBADHMI3DAs

Sprites

You can see all the sprites in the album below.

Album Here

Paper Dolls

Paper Dolls are created to work in conjunction with Moonpearl's charset maker. Below is a video guide of the different functions of the program and a small example of the sprites.

http://youtu.be/yaHjbqB87jw

Below is a list of what is complete and included so far.

STANDARD SKIN

Skin

-Male

Eyes=1

Hair=4

Face Hair1=0

Face Hair2=0

Feet=5

Legs=2

Hands=2

Torso1=3

Torso2=0

Shoulders=2

Hat=0

Back=0

CHUBBY SKIN

Skin

-Male

Eyes=5

Hair=5

Face Hair1=5

Face Hair2=4

Feet=4

Legs=3

Hands=2

Torso1=6

Torso2=2

Shoulders=6

Hat=6

Back=4

TALL SKIN

-tba

TEEN SKIN

-tba

CHILD SKIN

-tba

CREDITS/TERMS OF USE

Free use for any project. Please do not post this pack anywhere else without contacting me first.

If you use any of the content present in any of the packs please credit Bon Ink Creations(BICs) in the appropriate area in your credits section.

Extra Credit/Thanks

You may also credit the following people if you use their work/category, but it is not necessary.

To: ShinyToyGuns - Windows Skins(x2)

PACK DOWNLOAD/CHECKLIST

--->Icons<----INCOMPLETE-INCLUDED

--->Character Sprites<----INCOMPLETE-INCLUDED

--->Paperdolls<----INCOMPLETE-INCLUDED

--->WindowSkins<----INCOMPLETE-INCLUDED

Battlers-INCOMPLETE-NOT INCLUDED

Animation Graphics-INCOMPLETE-NOT INCLUDED

RMXP Addon Pack-INCOMPLETE

Edited by Jon Bon

Duely noted, I will definitely add those the next time I work on the pack.

For now I added a download link for the pack itself as I had yet to make it available.

The pack is far from complete but I wanted to release it now because people were trying to use the icons from my teaser pics which came out blurry of course becauset they are purposely not in the correct resolution.

My apologies, I suppose I was some what unclear. I do have some character sprites complete as well as a few paper dolls, but no where near enough to include yet. This pack is a forever ongoing project, and something I do in my spare time as inspiration permits.

I will take a look at what I have and see if I can spend some time getting something together for the near future as far as character sprites go.

For now it is just icons.

***UPDATE FEB 08 2012***

Added:

-Character Pack(view)

-20+ Icons to the Icon pack

For next time:

-Battlers for current sprite pack

-More icons

-More sprites

***UPDATE MARCH 02 2012***

Added:

-Sprites to the Character Pack(mostly monochromatic)

SpriteAddendumApg.jpg

-20+ Icons to the Icon pack

WeaponIconadendumC.jpg

-Paperdolls File-Use in conjunction with Moonpearl's Charset Maker, or with an image manipulating program.

-Video explaining features of Mononpearl's Charset Maker to main post.

-Video showing all Icon to main post.

For next time:

-More Paperdolls