New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
lokker97

Just doing my thing.

Hey 'm Taylor me and my boyfriend (Joko) are making a game that where brain storming together, I'm kind of a slow learner and he's starting to get annoyed (but I don't really care LOL). I really hope we succeed and NOT kill each other in the end xD

Edited by lokker97

lol. why did you change the font?

*edit*

and welcome to the forums i guess. since i showed you it :P

Edited by JoKo

(darn, she's taken)

Uh, I mean...HAAAAIIIII!!! :3

Edited by Joey

lol :P i watched your live stream for a bit joey it was pretty sweet :P, how do you do that by the way i have a dazzle and am wondering how you live stream it?

lol :P i watched your live stream for a bit joey it was pretty sweet :P, how do you do that by the way i have a dazzle and am wondering how you live stream it?

You gotta look it up, but I use that Adobe Live Encoder....thing. Since you can minimize the options a encoding log stuff so you can actually see what you're doing in the game. xD (Setting it up is a pain though. >_>)

Nice to see BF add GF working together to make a game :)

Welcome to RMXPU.

I't will be a while until that starts happening. I'm still trying to help her download it and its been like 3 hours lol.

*Edit*

Thanks MARKED everyones now is going to my profile to see what your talking about :P

Edited by JoKo

Thanks for all the welcomes! I can see all of you are acquainted with my boyfriend. I have only been on here for 3 days and I'm meeting lots of new people :D