New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Bob423

Dude...dude, dude dude. wtf?

i knew there were several markeds, and they have something to do with testing and stuff, but why is gary in there?

Probably how the search engine works. It doesn't just search for name, I am not search exactly, but it probably searches through the entire profile:

lesz.png

capturecax.png

Yes, the screenies were absolutely necessary :sweatdrop: :biggrin_002: :alright:

i also find it interesting that he's the only other member that came up.

i also figured that these other markeds had different names, and werent so easily associated with him. like kiwi for example. however, it kinda sounds like kiri.

Edited by Bob423

It would depend on WHAT is being searched through on the member profile. Or marked is messing with us, notice how if you search Marked in titles only, the REAL marked doesn't come up...................

Forum Search Engine Conspiracies anyone?

Gary the Duck is our test subject.

Now I have to kill all of you.

Not until i get half that cookie for your 100th rep. then you can kill me, i will even provide the tools.

My client wishes for further discussion of the inquiries on his numerous aliases to be held in private. Quite.