New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Arushu

WORLD MAP LIST SELECTION

Question

6 answers to this question

Again, you have to elaborate on what it is you need. Pictures/videos or a more in depth explanation are required.

Almost any kind of world map can be done with events.

what i'm looking for is a world map (front or background) and then to select between the towns/cities which could be from list but preferably with the names on the map it self, so i'm guessing a 'cursor' image will be needed?

One way im going to make my world map is. Changing the main to a cursor or something. and making a route that's walkable and everything else is unwalkable. And just make each town as an event and as transfer character to the certain map. sorry if its hard to understand

One way im going to make my world map is. Changing the main to a cursor or something. and making a route that's walkable and everything else is unwalkable. And just make each town as an event and as transfer character to the certain map. sorry if its hard to understand

and you would need to make a world map/map and then do a graphic change for main character?

Exactly. Then just make a cycle-able list of places the cursor can go, or give the cursor free movement (aka the player's movement) and border in the areas on the world map.

and you would need to make a world map/map and then do a graphic change for main character?

Yea you would have to make your own map. And change the main character by using an event once you get get to the world map