New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sherry

Searching for some Tilesets and other stuff

Its been a long time since i played around with rmxp ( as you can see on my join date) now i would like to try it again, first of all , the most amazing thing i would like to do i s a zelda based game, but isnt it really hard to create some things like items etc that do something? like bow etc. ? best would be in minish cap style but i would already be happy if i could creta one in zelda 1 style with some more items and stuff...does anyone know if thats possible? and yes i want to create it in rmxp

and i search for zelda tilesets or for this 2 ultimate tilesets..i remember there was one for the overworld and one for dungeons etc, but i cant manage to find them

sorry for my bad english, i hope you can manage to understand what exactly i want ^^

This place might be helpful

My link

sadly not the tilesets i was searching

i found this thread

http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/topic/7044-the-project-zelda-engine-aka-zelda-starter-kit-with-download-links-pictures/page__pid__60821#entry60821

but somehow i dont know where to start, how to create whole different map etc, as soon as i start to change something i get a error with "cant find animation 5" or something like that, are there any tutorials for that? like how to workwith this zelda starter kit, it looks pretty amazing