New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
GameFreak001

PIPMAK

It is a Free Open Source Game Engine. I made "Get out fast" part 1 with it.

Get it here...http://pipmak.sourceforge.net/index.php

This makes me think of making a 3D Engines forum.. but I'm not sure if there would be any demand for it on an intentionally 2D specific forum. Though there may be benefit in offering support for simpler 3D engines for a transition to more complex game making.

This makes me think of making a 3D Engines forum.. but I'm not sure if there would be any demand for it on an intentionally 2D specific forum. Though there may be benefit in offering support for simpler 3D engines for a transition to more complex game making.

3D RMVX & RMXP engines could be a cool concept, But a lot of game makers would have to stand by it and support it.

I myself would love to start a 3D game forum and link it to this site.

I would love to Team up with you Marked...I know your answer would be "NO I'M GOOD"

But Marked I got talent and my talent is free.

I built this: www.am-gamestudio.tk and this forum site for my niece: www.acitynamedieasha.tk

mysite.tk might be a free domain, but its worth it when your trying to get a website together.

Buying a yoursite.com and no one comes to yours site..waste of money...

"And" I'm hosting my own websites on my server. It shouldn't matter what your domain is

as long as they can get to your site....If it does matter then it is a popularity thing.

Cause you can have this for free....rmxpunlimited.tk and host it yourself. "FREE"

I wanna help you get the next forum up and running...I use SMF forums...Why cause I can control them.

and not pay a monthly fee for a Forum. They are stealing your money!!!!!

I just wanna be team leader, I can build any kind of websites from the ground up.

I have so many tricks with PHP scripting that will blow your mind.

No one builds sites for me..I build them myself.

Need a website...I'll build it...just like that.

I'm going to team up with PIPMAK and help it grow.

Edited by GameFreak001

I meant a 3D forum as in a forum on this forum, like under our 'engines' category.

Also, I REALLY don't want to start an argument with you, www.am-gamestudio.tk appears to have built by a point and click site maker

It also doesn't use a proper style sheet and uses

Also I didn't say I wouldn't team up with you, but in terms of RMXP Unlimited, isaacsol helps us out with hosting, and I sorta know the direction I want to take the site in the future (if I get the opportunity), and I prefer to code for RMXPU myself :)

Sorry about that.. Yes Web page maker is a drag and drop deal...I got that so I can build people fast websites...

and of course I use it...and for the ones that could not afford a website.

The PHP scripting comes in on www.acitynamedieasha.tk...And sorry for misunderstanding you about the 3D forum....