New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Blackbound

Minecraft Mods that actually feel like expansions

Favorite Minecraft Mods

Blackbound/Tatsu

Equivalent Exchange

Red-Power

Industrial Craft 2

Buildcraft

Zeppelin

My Fav:

Mo' Creatures

Millénaire

Aether(wish it would update)

FiniteLiquid

Armor Stand

Light Sensor

I use them all together.

I would use Aether but not only has it not been updated; it is also not MCForge friendly :(

non, I play legit - well, mod legit that is :P

I can't be bothered with mods, barely texture packs - i just build elite structures and that's it, it's what i've always done tbh, even abck with InfDev and Classic

I sed to be Classic over beta as classic had freebuild, flatlands and infintie items at the ready rather than Beta - but i now have got into Beta ONLY because Classic got boring with no one at my skill level, so i got bored and quit

Edited by madanchi

non, I play legit - well, mod legit that is :P

I can't be bothered with mods, barely texture packs - i just build elite structures and that's it, it's what i've always done tbh, even abck with InfDev and Classic

I sed to be Classic over beta as classic had freebuild, flatlands and infintie items at the ready rather than Beta - but i now have got into Beta ONLY because Classic got boring with no one at my skill level, so i got bored and quit

... Beta and Classic are two COMPLETELY different games o_o.... also; Beta has Creative mode which is an expanded freebuild.