New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Fluidity

New member here!!!

Hey everyone

Im new to this site but not rpg maker. Im currently using vx and working on a game I titled 'cyberspace'. It's about four people who become trapped in a virtual world and must defeat the viruses and restore the corrupted data. The game is still in its very early stages and I am joining this site in hope to get feedback for the game and people to help me create it. The game will be non-commercial as I planning to include characters from existing games such as assassins creed, batman , halo etc.

Im not very skilled with scripting so I will require someone to assist with that. I also need a spriter to draw the enemy battle and over world sprites.

I can lend assistance if anyone requires help with Mapping, eventing, story lines, dialog or databases.

Edited by Fluidity

Hey! Fluidity! Great to see you online now! I hope you find that this site has everything you could be looking for.

Remember to check the Game Development shops in the Games development Forums, and make sure you get heaps done on this game; I have a lot of music to write for it (loving the techno right now, so it's my current focus)

I look forward to seeing you online more Fluidity!

-Grimm

Welcome to RMXPU Fluidity. As grim has said the Shops are a nice way to get custom resources. We have tons of talented people here so if you need anything at all feel free to ask.

Looking forward to your game :).

Thanks I'll check them out, but I don't get the points thing. What are they, do I have any, how do I get them, are they free, how do I give them to other people. That's all I wish to know.

Also im using a Motorola xoom tablet, and the image in my signature is coming up as a box with a question mark in it, can u tell me what you see.

Edited by Fluidity

Welcome to site Fluidity :alright:

You get points for posting. The amount of points per post depends on the number of characters in your post, but there is a max of 10 points per post and a min of 1. You donate your points to other members here: http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/index.php?option=com_shop&view=donate

The image in your signature is returning a 404 error. Perhaps a typo in the url?