New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Foxkit

Kalias Factions (Aurora 4x fan fiction)

January 1st 1015, 00:00:00

The Festivities outside seemed dulled by the mood inside.

"Then it is agreed? We agree to not attack, or interfere with another state's political or military life as long as space exploration remains a real option?" Gabrielle Trottier stated standing up. She was tall for her kind, with her blue hair of her people, the Darians, reached down to her knees. Her dark red eyes didn't seem to trust either of the two people on the other side of the table.

"Agreed, however, if you Darians try to pull anything, the Kalias Clan won't stand for it." Vassily Panin stated standing up at the same time. Her white hair was unusual among her people, considering the normal blend of their color pallate. Her and her companion quickly left the room, with more speed than the Darians were used to.

(This is just to start it off, I'm still sorting out ship designs and getting the Traith on the same planet as the Darians. If you want more feel free to comment on my profile as I would like this to be only for my posts)

Edited by Foxkit