New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
computerwizoo7

Recruiting a dedicated MUSICIAN

Need a Musician: Composing original songs

Game Topic:

crystalchampion.pngcrystalchampioncharacte.png

Game Maker Engine: RMVX

Game's Story:

The world consists of 6 types of Crystals. These crystals contain the power to amplify or change the abilities of a human being, allowing them to battle each other. This way of battling has become very popular worldwide and such a standard way to battle has emerged, along with the greatest Crystal Battler called The Crystal Champion!

Many battlers sought that great prestige and decided to train themselves in preparation to battle the Crystal Champion for his title. Up to this date, no Crystal Battler has ever defeated the Crystal Champion!!!

Do You Have What It Takes?!

First Name: Ryuu

Last Name: Takeda

Crystal Monster Type: Dragon(Amair)

about:

Ryuu is a young boy who dreams of becoming The Crystal Champion of the world!

The only thing standing in his way is the fact that he lacks experience, but the main problem is that he doesn't have a "Three Pair" which is needed in order to Battle. Young Ryuu decided that he would give his grandfather a visit in hopes that he will be able to obtain his very own "Three Pair". Ryuu's Adventure is just about to begin!

Personality: Naive

First Name: Piero

Last Name: Rossi

Crystal Monster Type: Spellcaster(Castam)

about:

Piero left his home in search of his true strength to challenge a certain person which he won't reveal.

Personality: Lecherous

First Name: Yuki

Last Name: Saito

Crystal Monster Type: Parasite

about:

Yuki is a young girl who aims to become The Crystal Champion of the world!

The only thing standing in her way is the fact that she lacks experience, she then decided to travel the world to defeat many strong Crystal Battlers... eventually becoming strong enough to take on the current Crystal Champion for his/her title!

Personality: Pragmatic

Positions Available/Needed:

To qualify, you must send me a sample of your work. All members should be dedicated to the team(working exclusively with us).

Musician: Composing original songs.

sounds kinda cool, but i just have one question. why is it that a lot anime or anime like characters arent fully clothed? not even the guys.

Sautations, Names Grimm;

I've been offline for a while, but now I'm back up and online again!

If you wish, I'd be able to make your music for your game. I use loops and looping programs to make all my music, so it's usually done quickly, and sounds great.

For a few examples, see my shop in the Game Dev shops forum, or my new website at www.grimmhallows.webs.com

(Just check the music and podcasts)

If you like what you hear, message me, and we'll begin!

-Grimm