New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
GrimmHallows

An opinion, please.

So, after having a major hard-drive failure, just today I made myself (after having to re-install everything in the past couple of days) a new battle theme for everyone to hear.

I plan to actually use it in a game, but I wanted to show it off it a bit; and get some others opinions on it.

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/6s4ndxgmn7/the_attack.mp3

Aptly named "The Attack", it will feature in my new game, which is getting there slowly . . .

That sounds really good. Can you play a good guitar solo too? I bet that would fit in there real well somewhere.

Whoa, that's awesome!

I really like the balance between the orchestra sound and driving rock sound. I can see myself battling to this!

Very well produced! Give yourself a pat on the back.

Wow, I wasn't expecting all this.

It was all actually just made with loops of course (I don't actually play any of the instruments directly, since I don't have a way to record it). I did, however, have to do massive amounts of dissecting and a bit of track manipulating with the guitar and the drums; I was trying my best to avoid overpowering the metal half of the Symphonic Metal.

I'm really glad you all love it!

Yet another masterpiece Grimm, keep up the amazing work mate.

Seems very non repetitive, excellent execution.