New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
madanchi

Favourite Mods

What are your favourite minecraft mods? can be any at all, give your choice(s) and reasoning behind it :)

My favs are:

• Too Many Itmes - Soooo handy, it used to be amazing for smp servers when Creative Mode wasn't released. I still prefer it to the Creative menu and tend to stay in SP but use TMI mod.
  • Single Player Commands - Crazy helpfull for terraforming with World Edit cmds and general efficiency. I can fly around and move at any speed I wish with ease.

I mainly use.

To Many Items: Easier to use than the standard creative mode. You can also switch from survival to creative mode along with turning off/on rain and day/night.

Singleplayer Commands: Only like it because of world edit.

Dynamic Height: You can set your worlds height to 32, 64, 128, 512, 1024, and 2048. I love playing on 512.

Mo' Creatures: More creatures smile.png. Favorite would be breading horses and flying them around.

Reis Minimap: Better than Zains Minimp in every way. Mainly use it to find chuncks and slime chuncks for better Mob Towers. Very useful for marking places on the minimap.

Millénaire: Very fun to have when you have Mo' Creatuers. Also fun to have it with Aether and have an Aether village.

Im also to lazy to build my own house sometimes so i just buy one tongue.png.

Aether: Very fun and dangerous place. Its like a whole new minecraft. I love making minecart tracks/stations here.

EDIT:

Cant forget about MC Patcher: Cant go wrong with HD 256x256 texture packs.

Never heard of dynamic Height! Sounds very usefull for massive builds :D I'm waiting for someone to say IndustrialCraft

Tried IndustrialCraft many times. Didnt care for it to much because its so confusing. Spent hours trying to figure it out even with the manual.

IndustrualCraft 2

Red Power 2

Buildcraft

PlasticCraft

ThaumCraft

Rei's Minimap

Too Many Items

AdventureCraft

Equivalent Exchange

Tomes Mod

Portal Gun

and Railcraft