New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
madanchi

Minecraft Monday server

So thought I'd share what what happened on Minecraft Mondays server yesterday night biggrin.png Kind of interesting

minecraftnotchbebopvox.png

20120109212329.png

I just started on their, i've now got builder rights so I'm going to start building soon! Anyone else play on there?

Edited by madanchi

Yup. I been there for 4 days now. You must be stalking me. I got my own small desert island to the east i think. You can find it on the map. It got cobblestone all around it. Feel free to build there if you wish. Im planning on starting a small town.

Go east on the server map till you hit the bottom of the map then go north till you hit my island. You could also take the other island west by mine.

UyeaY.png

oh wow, a desert island! that's pretty sweet. I'll try and find it soon, also it's probably easier if you told me the coords

Edited by madanchi

Im on the server right now. i seen you leave. the cords are X 2058 Z -1287

EDIT: to chat with everyone go to chanel g like so "/ch g"

oh and if anyone's wondering, I havn't just ignored Pol tongue.png We we're on the server together talking

@pol sorry I havn't been on the last 2 days, been really busy with stuff. I should be on soon, but then again i'm also spending time for their new Spawn Contest in sp

Edited by madanchi

I have 1 question before i continue building. Were you building a townhall or your house?

Good luck on the contest smile.png. With your skills you should have no problem alright.gif .

It was a town hall, but now i think about it, is it big/ grand enough? I think it might do better as a shop or something, I picture the town hall much taller and bigger - but then again I simply cannot help myself with gigantic builds :P

and thanks! I'm hoping i can get it complete before the 30th!

We could make it into a shop and clear out some big space for the townhall. We could also make a castle as a townhall.

EDIT: dont mind that raebird building stuff. Its my sister. She wants to help out.

remember not to update to 1.1

sounds good to me smile.png and ok, I'll remember to grief the bird ..er.. I mean, yeah, sure, i'll leave it

We could make the town hall a floating island with a castle on it - but then that's a bit difficult if i'm honest, legit at least. The island could be hollow to save hours of work. could have water flowing down, ivy, mini floating rocks surrounding it, nearby windmill on a floating island with bridges linking each other.

... and there I go again, thinking BIG - It's no wonder why I don't get stuff ifnished, they take too dam long

Edited by madanchi

that would be awesome. If the town goes well and we make money off of it we can use that money to get the stuff for a floating island. Build the island somewhere else. It wouldnt be to hard to do.

Just imagine the rep we would get.