New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Animation ideas.. Help plz!!

Good morning,

So, I've told that I need to come up with an animation for a builders website.

Rules

• Sorta subtle.. or at least dont go overboard
  • Something thats builder related (if possible)
  • Oh thats all, probz didn't need a list

So the animation has to be somewhere in the following header:

451d43343d9bb79fb8669f38313e6221.png

And before you say 'Uh Mark, that's ugly I thought you were a designer' well hey, clients request. Also I don't just do the design, I kinda do 100% of them. Only. Though I google most of it.

If I end up using anyones idea, i shall reward them handsomely. With 2,000 points. If 2,000 doesn't seem enough to you, well, did you know the points system is currently disabled? That's 2,000 more points than any other member has earned in a month or two wink.png

Thanks in advance.

alright, so, you have a cute cartoon guy in an orange vest and a hardhat, big eyes walk onto the little screen. he moves super fast, dustclouds, lines connecting where hed be moving, some real bugs bunny stuff. scaffolding and wooden frameworks go up super quick and when hes done its in the shape of the words. he stands there a second, looks at the screen, blinks, and zips off screen super fast in another dust cloud and the frame fades into the word colors that you have there :D i wish i could animate it and show you what i mean since the discription isnt to clear, but its cute, funny, and it works :P

alright, so, you have a cute cartoon guy in an orange vest and a hardhat, big eyes walk onto the little screen. he moves super fast, dustclouds, lines connecting where hed be moving, some real bugs bunny stuff. scaffolding and wooden frameworks go up super quick and when hes done its in the shape of the words. he stands there a second, looks at the screen, blinks, and zips off screen super fast in another dust cloud and the frame fades into the word colors that you have there biggrin.png i wish i could animate it and show you what i mean since the discription isnt to clear, but its cute, funny, and it works tongue.png

Haha that would be nice except there are two problems. First, I can't animate something that complex, and second its probably not subtle enough tongue.png

I'm always getting their jobs where there is zero description.. eg 'make an animation of some sort', 'make a design'...

hi...

i have ideas too. Have you try http://cooltext.com/ ? If not you can give it a try.... XD

Those are quite ugly lol I'm talking about flash animation.

More ideas??

it shouldnt be to complex lol and i think its fast enough to be eye catching, cute and make people wanan know more. :P

D: how good of an animator are you? lol. Just a simple two legged walking animation can be rather complex, depending on how cartoony you want to go. I used to be into animating but I stopped that I ended up on websites.

i cant animate T.T lol whats the point of points if its inactive anyway

yes, thank you for that -.- buy things liek what.. and if its disabled, doesnt that make it all useless....

http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/topic/8237-gdu-points-system/

We have a shop at the moment: http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/index.php?option=com_shop&view=shop#window

You can equip your weapons and things and use them in battle, which uses the same battle formula as RMVX. This is all in your browser btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMxOSlGdmJI&list=UU9WSsdz41783aJD9JlrlPKg&index=2&feature=plcp

Hmm, what is a 'builder' in this context, like a tradesmen?

What is main function of the company/group/person?

The banner is for a website, what purpose does the website serve?

Does the company/group/person have any other pre-existing logo/banner or a color etc they use?

What region and climat is the intended consumer?

What demographic is the intended consumer?

With some more information I could definitely give you some ideas.

we all vagually suggestion a text animation of some sort, you should give us all 2k points :P lol

Ahh, bummer, kk. I had thought about it, and the best general piece of advice I could give(and will still incase you get stuck in the future) is: stop thinking about the task as a designer and think about it as a viewer.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Well thanks for the advice smile.png I'm not sure how many more animations I will have to do, hopefully not many coz I'd rather outsource the job tongue.png

@Kange: I'll give you 1,000 points, but just because you can't get any otherwise. I would advise you to bank it for interest.

2c139954f7ede26995eb01d1b77cdc66.png

In return you have to choose an avatar.