New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Hi there! I am Filtymcnasty, which is the name for a hooker on the McDonald's menu, and apparently the name of many Irish Pubs. I am a 25 year old graduate student, and a long-time fan and user of the RPG Maker series. I haven't completed a single project due to time constraits, loss of interest, and/or a crappy computer, but this time around, I plan on finishing at least one! The current project I am working on is based on a D&D Campaign some friends and I played last year; it was completely custom with an excellent storyline and great memories (used LEGOs as miniatures lol). As I am working on this, I may need will need help from the community, and I will help where I can. So.. pleased to meet y'all! :D

Heya mate,

Haha, I have definitely been to an irish pub called that. DnD campaign with legos as avatars sounds super fun! I am sure you will find all the help you need here, welcome aboard.

hey man welcome to the site :D if u need custom music im ur man x3 hmu on my shop page in the shop section o the fourms

Hi and welcome! Hope you manage to finish this time, and I feel your pain. :P I've had the same project I'm back to working on now just sitting there for... gosh, at least a year, maybe even two or more.

Keep up the enthusiasm and get it done!... and hopefully I'll do the same. XD

DnD sounds fun. I never could find anyone in town who played it though, so I've just got the starter set gathering dust in the closet. lol

Thanks for the welcomes, they are appreciated! smile.png

@Vinderex: You can always use D20Pro and get people to do a campaign online. It's a pretty nifty program that isn't too restrictive. Most of my players moved away, but we're still playing using that program, so give it a try sometime!

@Ackley14: I'll definitely keep that in mind, got a guy who can mix some pretty mean stuff, but fully custom? You'll definitely be on my list :D

@Jon Bon: I didn't know there was a pub called that til someone told me about it on WoW (I am WoW-sober, FYI), always just used it to name dirty hookers at McDonalds lol (I'd like a Filtymcnasty with a side of Herpes).

Edited by filtymcnasty