New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Ocarina of Time

Game Master enters RMXP Unlimited!

Hello everyone at RMXPU!

I am Ocarina of Time. I come from the PZE Forums and the Game Master Forums.

I created the small community of Game Master with my fellow developers PCManiac (The best computer geek), Darknessoul (A 10-year game making veteran) and Demon Lord (A game creator and spriter).

Over the years, we've grown to 22 people who have a Game Master membership. I have met many famous game-creators and come to work with many developers. I have a musician from Hawaii (creates great music) and a dev from Nintendo.

But that's just my team.

I have worked with 46 fan-games, ranging from Mario to Zelda to Final Fantasy. I've started and finished 11 games of my own, my newest being tLoZ: The Lost Warrior.

So, I plan to stay and chat around RMXPU, because once I join a forum, I devote myself to that forum.

Cheers.

Do you have any type of portfolio or anything that shows your work? With links to the 11 games, I want to try one. Can we get a link to the Game Master website, since it's too common a term to simply Google.

Game Master Rule 3.4 "A GM game may be kept in secret if you do not wish to take credit for the game"

Our forums are hidden from search engines (for reasons). They are invitation-only. We are working on a new forum.

If you want to play one on my games, I used to work on Pokémon Raptor EX. It's on PokéCommunity.

Edited by Ocarina of Time

I'm sorry but why bring it up in the first place if you don't want anyone to see it?That's like saying the following:

You: "I have 1 million dollars"

M<e: "Really? This I gotta see!"

You: "No, you can't!'

Me: "Why not?"

You: "Because."

You see where I'm going?

Saying something. first off, doesn't necessarily make it true. Least of all saying something doesn't mean you aren't lying.