New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
forcebreaker

HEROBRINE!!!!!

O-M-GOSH!!! I just saw HEROBRINE!!!!.....lol, i really did but i think it was just the mod i installed earlier.....but...actually...now that i think about it, no i didint.....hmmm.

I just generated a new world, but i spawned on an island in the middle of a huge ocean.....i had too many items on so i switched to creative mode so i could fly....but i only found a few other very small islands.

Anyway, i spawned a map so i could get a good idea of where i was and where the islands were, but then the next thing i know im turning a little to the right AND THERS HEROBRINE ON AN ISLAND!!!.....

I honestly dont know what that was about, i remember downloading a mod for Herobrine but i never installed it..... 0.0 .....at least i dont remeber if i did..... and have any of you ever spawned in a totally aquatic world (save for a few island) before?

I think all these stories about herobrine are a bit intresting, lol. What do yall think?

Oh, and by the way, i just saw him and X-ed the heck off as fast as i could, lol :P .

PS- I think it was a mod.....but before i generated that world i KNOW i forced an update....dont mods get eraced when you do that? And also, i downloaded a few different herobrine mods....but i dont remember installing any previously. LOL, maybe i just lost track, it sure freaked me out!! ROFL.

Anyway, just wanted to post something i thought was intresting.

well you coulnd't have force updated or you wouldn't have had the ability to acceess too many items. so maby it was your mod and you didn't force update. or maby minecraft keeps your mods now :D altho i highly doubt that. so my guess is you thought you updated but u didn't. bc if u did you couln't spawn a map or switch to toomanyitems

yeah, i know i must have lost track of somthing somewhere. lol

But i what was up with the all water map? thats only happend to once before.....i couldent build anything in survival mode.....

Edited by forcebreaker

hmm not sure about that one. maby just a glitch in the seeding program? idk. i hvn't played mc in a while due to shitty computer D:

My friend and I were playing on my server once and he flipped the flip out. He swears he saw a Steve in his peripheral vision in a destroyed village nearby. We went over there, nothing. Neither of us were in a Steve skin. No Herobrine mods. So, we both flipped out and traveled far, far away. Was he lying, or is there really Herobrine? I still wonder today..

Know what i think? (tell me if you think this is possible) I think maybe majong could be "saying" they didint program herobrine into the game, but they actually did, and telling everyone they didint to create publicity, every time someone runs into him.....or something like that. Nothing supernatural of course. They just made it to where herobrine would spawn randomly under sertain conditions.

What do yall think about this theory?

Edited by forcebreaker

Know what i think? (tell me if you think this is possible) I think maybe majong could be "saying" they didint program herobrine into the game, but they actually did, and telling everyone they didint to create publicity, every time someone runs into him.....or something like that. Nothing supernatural of course. They just made it to where herobrine would spawn randomly under sertain conditions.

What do yall think about this theory?

It's likely. Very likely. I think I believe your theory.

Your friend is lying or imagining things, also in the other guy's case it was most likely a mod. Herobrine was secretly included in a few mods at some point or other including the yogbox before they replaced him with israphael, there is also two mods i know of dedicated to herobrine.

Why do I know this? Because players have already torn the minecraft code apart and explored every nook and cranny, there is no code that would produce such an effect.

You should tell your friend to lay off the creepy pastas lol they make you paranoid, I haven't played Terraria in months thanks to somebody's creepy pasta :(

LOL, i thought about that too makes enough sence. It probably was just because of the mod i had. Its just weird though, cuz i could have sworn i forced an update before starting a game....and there he was. LOL.

But anyway, that was like a month ago....so....yeah. :)