New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

Kiriashi Passed Away

I initially believed this until reading the bottom posts, and now I'm a bit suspicious of the validity of such claims...

I havent been on lately enough to know if true...well then:

def Kiriashi_Deceased

case possibilities

when 0

print "Kiriashi, your trolling at the speed of wizardry."

when 1

print "You were a valuable member of RMXPU that GDU and everyone who will be apart of will miss out on, hope the spirit detective thing works out."

else

print "You were a valuable member of RMXPU that GDU and everyone who will be apart of will miss out on, hope the spirit detective thing works out."

end

end

Edited by Broken Messiah

Or he became a shimigami. ohmy.png

Edited by bigace

Regardless of the chances of this story being real or not there is no real downside to believing it as truth and honoring his memory, other than perhaps looking a fool for believing a lie. Should one choose to disbelieve it there is a chance to offend those close to him and sully the memory of him, making one look quite foolish as well. There for I choose to risk being an honorable fool, than simply a fool. I will there for believe this as fact, honor his memory, and consider this matter closed (to me).

I'm very sad to hear this. I hope his family is doing alright.. And Bob don't you live in the same city as him?

I don't log on for a while, and this is what happens? I hope this is not true as it is worrying me to no end. I hope that if anyone knows he is alive, they come in here and say something.

I don't know what to call this; lie or truth. I take the truth in everything until it is proven wrong, especially for something like this. Call me naive if you want, but that's who I am. I had a very good friend that died and it broke my heart, so I pray to God this is fake and if not, God Bless his soul and may he rest in peace. He was truly a great person and friend.

Edited by CrimsonInferno

If I remember properly Bob lives in the same city as Kiri. If this would of been brought up earlier i'm sure he could of went through the newspapers... lol... Either way for now, rest in peace Kiri.

Well there's certainly nothing online. I don't think Bob should bother looking at local newspapers. The evidence for and against is such for me to say that it is more likely than not that this is fake. There will never solid evidence, it's the internet, and there will never be certainty, so I'm not going to fall to the most convenience assumption here and I don't think that's foolish or disrespectful.

yea i doubt i'll find anything in the news.

and if he's alive, he'll come back eventually

if not, then we'll miss him.

but after reading what everyone else has to say, im starting get a bit skeptical. so this could go either way. like mark said, this is the internet. anything can happen.

I dont know why I didnt think of this before. But honestly, I think Kiriashi deserves a to be nominated for Member of the Month title one last time.

Dead or not, he is the reason I actually stuck around this place! The rest of you guys are all assholes! tongue.png just kidding! But in all seriousness, he did a lot for this community and he will be missed in Real Life as well as his internet hangouts.

I swear... if kiri is pulling our leg... i'm going to (I know the state but refuse to say...) and kicking his ass myself...

The thing is though that Kiriashi was a pretty big part of RMXPU and the site owes him a lot because he did so much for the site in terms of helping people, sparking activity and moderation. He was the admin here along with Polraudio while I was busy.

So what you wouldn't know since you're new is that Kiriashi helped out a lot members, he talked to everyone a lot including on IM, and the possibility that he would deceive everyone like that is something none of us want to believe, but it seems so obvious from your objective point of view.

If you were to look at all the evidence and weight it up, it does fall heavily to one side

What was his full name? We should be able to find his death information in his local newspaper.