New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Tomo2000

[Notice] It's been a looong time

Title quote from GLaDOS from too much exposure to Portal 2

Hey guys. Some of you may have noticed that I've started re-posting again, or just lurking around. Well, I hope to start posting new eventing tutorials off the ground very soon. I've been messing around with events recently for my three projects (In Utter Darkness, Hope Afloat Remastered and Purgatory), and, considering two of three of those are horror games, expect some new horror game tutorials, and we're going to get pretty complex. I'll also be showing you a few things like I've done in order to make some pretty cool title screens with Polraudio's skip menu script, so stay tuned. A few things to look forward to is;

o New Horror Game Systems (moving shadows, etc)

o Event and Picture-Based Title Screens (with Polraudio's skip title script)

o A few lil systems here and there, we'll see when we get to that xD

So, yeah. I hope you guys'll enjoy 'em once I upload them. I'd really appreciate that, if you're looking forward to some of these tutorials (or have your own suggestions, I'd really like to hear them :D ), please comment :) Thanks guys.

~ Tomo2000.

Oh I come back every once in a while :D hopefully the old crew does the same. I want to get a new crew together to put a game in the android market but I havent touch RMXP in months

Android marketplace? Sounds interesting :D Once I return home (at a mates place working on a project), we should discuss this further :)

Welcome back Tom :D. Glad you could join us again :).

Can't wait to play your game. If you need help you know who to call(ghostbusters).

I want to get a new crew together to put a game in the android market but I havent touch RMXP in months

If you plan on porting a RPG Maker game over to android you cant :(.

If you plan on porting a RPG Maker game over to android you cant sad.png.

Aw really? Sad day.....well I gotta think of something....maybe I'll just write something and make it in XP for show

Welcome back Tom biggrin.png. Glad you could join us again smile.png.

Can't wait to play your game. If you need help you know who to call(ghostbusters).

If you plan on porting a RPG Maker game over to android you cant sad.png.

Is it because of the RTP?

Hey, Tomo. I guess that makes three returns with You, Sol, and me. tongue.png

Yeah, I saw you and and was like "Everybody's returning >=D"

Yeah, I saw you and and was like "Everybody's returning >=D"

>:D Bwahahahaah, are plan is finally coming into sync, Tomo and Eco powers activate! :D

Is it because of the RTP?

Its because of the engine its self. I would suggest learning unity or udk to make ios or android games.

Sweet. I can always use a little help with eventing. While I'm here I guess it cant hurt to inquire a bit eh? LOL. So anyways, I want to have more lifelike NPC's for example : when they walk then stop and blink and maybe punch some keys on a cpu. Idk just suggestions but I'm not sure how to do this...Although I'm sure it can be evented. Somehow.

System : Rmxp

Battle Script : Enu Tankentai ver 2.2

Update - July.15, 2012 - Nothing? Anyone?

Edited by SpriteZilla

Sorry I haven't been on, didn't even realise I got a message. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss this further, eh? That way you can add a bit more detail into what you want.

And, on a little update, sorry I haven't added anything yet guys, just been busy, the usual.

Wow, Tomo?! I haven't seen you on for a while...though I haven't been on much lately. :(

Anyways, cool! xD

Wow there were a lot of pl I don't see anymore in this topic!