New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
leeman27534

looking for 2 scripts for my game

i have no idea how to script, or even what to do with them for the most part, so ill just ask for info: looking for a script where you can get stats/skills from your enemies bu using specific skills on them in fights. the idea for my main chara is that he isnt a natural creature, and thus cannot get stronger by simoly fighting, he has to devour his enemies, getting some stats and abilities after devouring so many of one type or whatever i can get/work with. his allies can get stronger by just leveling up, but can also get skills from enemies. not stats, though. also, a passive ability type system, where the number of passives changes through the game, and passives can be learned by enemies, again. or through leveling up. is there anyting like this? and one other, if poss. a script for skill levels, like in disgaea or star ocean tteot. kinda want to be able to make them stronger with use, or in the main charas case, devouring more enemies with the skill in the first place.

Edited by leeman27534

EDIT: looked around, got some scripts i like, battle arena, skill levelling, bag skill effects, so i just need a passive system, preferably with a limit to how many a character can equip (my main will just be able to use all, its one of his main abilities after all, but the others need a cap, and to increase with their levels or storyline.) and the "steal stat pints from enemies" thing. i'd like for it to be a "use devour to kill X enemy Y times, get Z (stat or skill), can get z a few times, more stats or higher level skill.