New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Mistereyedee

Video Gaming Dimension

Hey guys,

Got this gaming forum (both retro and modern coverage) I'm starting up with a friend and would appreciate it if you checked it out.

logo.png

Hope to see you there!

www.vgdimension.rpgcrisis.net/forums

Edited by Mistereyedee

I actually saw the banner ad in your signature before this post and had checked it out. I think that is a really good idea, a site like yours can help focus on that kind of a discussion. Need more places dedicated to that kind of thing, that way people can learn more about the different types of games and what came before. Just make sure it stays a friendly place, as that is what's wrong with most of the forum communities out there in general. I do chat about videos games with my friends, just am not much of an internet social type person. Although I could see myself chatting it up there, only if I had more free time, I really don't frequent forums. But I would recommend checking it out to anyone that likes to chat about video games. I learn allot of what I know from listening and talking to others then going to research it on my own.

I am his aforemented "friend" that co-founded this site. Thanks for the comments. Yes we intend to keep this site a friendly place. For instance, if you want to talk about console wars at least do so in a mature matter, and not hating on other's consoles. Bashing other people's consoles with insults don't make yours any better, nor does it make theirs any worse. This kind of conduct has no tolerance on VG Dimension. Debate if you will.

I totally agree. I am a PS3 booster, and am not pro X-Box, but I most certainly am not anti it either. I am the first to admit that the kinect is better then the move (in my opinion), and that xbox's UI is much better then sony's XMB (again in my opinion). Blind hate arguments definitely help no one.

That's awesome that you are one of the people starting it, I believe I have agreed with pretty much everything you have said about video games on this site. I would definitely value your opinion. I wanted to recently start a video game blog called 'Where Are They Now' and cover old titles and such, and how they should or are already coming out. Is there anyway to link blogs into your site, I would definitely remember to link it in there as well.

Yes, we can affiliate without a problem. Not only by exchanging links but also contribute to eachother's work. It's awesome you are making a site too.

Sorry, that's not what I meant. My site is a business site for my business and staff, not social. I have no problem linking to your site, but I will likely never link to my forum from social networking sites. I appreciate the offer though, and if it were functional I would definitely affiliate but it would serve no benefit to you.

What I mean is; I want to write an entertainment blog, and it would be related to the function of your site . I want to know if there is some way I can just post my blog where ever I post it(as I wont even post it on my forums) and have it automatically post on your site too, like how blogs can feed into other places. Does your forum offer such a feature is my question. If so I would auto feed my blog there, if not, no worries.

I have just installed a mod that collects feeds through RSS and automatically posts a thread. So yes our site has a feature for that. I can have the mod subscribe to your feed.

Most excellent. I will be sure to do that when the time comes. I got three topics outlined, just need time to write it up.

Cheers!

I have just installed a mod that collects feeds through RSS and automatically posts a thread. So yes our site has a feature for that. I can have the mod subscribe to your feed.

How exactly do I use this feature?

How exactly do I use this feature?

Oh you don't use it, I have to subscribe to the feed using the admin panel on the forum for it to work.

I understand. I have a few outlines ready but nothing finished yet. When I get the video game related blog all setup, I'll send you the info.