New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Kevin.ds

Ex-Stigma Rpg-Action game [Vx-Ace]

Been awhile since I last posted something about my game and that is because.. I havn't done much with it until recently :P

Anyway I have added alot of new features that will be announced soon , features that I love myself and that I hope you guys will as well.

Anyway here are 2 new screenshots of a smith doing what he does best during a full time cycle [he never sleeps the poor old man]

smithingday.png

smithingnight.png

Stay tuned for more news regarding smithing/salvaging and other nice features :)

[Update] Some new info about Stigmas / Ex-Stigma , what they are and what they do. Also some information about some of the features my game will have :)

72666275.png

94051885.png

Is a demo out? I actually like the look of the game, and want to do a YT spotlight video of it.

Sadly, no. There's no demo yet. Kevin is dealing with some difficulties right now so we might not see him for quite some time. :/

newcopy.png

Last Edited:2013-07-10

Sorry for not updating about my game sooner, have had a rough couple of months but hopefully i'll have more time to work on my game. I have alot of ideas for Ex-Stigma and iam currently working on fullfilling some of them. I'll keep you guys posted on how things goes.

This project has just been ressurected !   :youcandoit:

Yey first map made in like... forever lol , and this one sure took awhile to make (looks so much better in game and in motion<3)

I wanted to make a place that felt magical and I think i did a pretty good job if i may say so myself :P Let me know what you think =)

map1-19109.png

Oh look, another thing I can't do. Looks like a mix between Zelda and Skyrim, which is an awesome combination lol :P

I make my maps by parallax , so iam not using a specific tileset :P but i do edit some to my liking after i cut em open and place them in photoshop hehe :P

hehe thx pol , unfortunatly i suck at explaining stuff and besides iam not that good to begin with :P iam so unorganized wich makes my map making take 10x longer than it actually would if i could organize my layers properly and not mess up all the time = me making a tutorial , it would be the longest one ever xD 

I learned from this one though , exellent tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_S36UFijr8

So.. Been working on the menu layout for my stigma system , and iam taking a break :P just wanted to show it to you guys and ask for some feedback. Iam also looking for some help regarding some of the scripts iam using that i would like to edit in order to implement my menus etc,

send me a pm if you would like to help out :) I could repay you in some parallax maps or a titlescreen/logo etc (photoshop stuff)

stigmalink-19109.png

The system:

The Ex-Stigma system is something only the main character will be able to utilize, it will let you "Link" your stigma with other team members to gain new abilities and skills. 

example: If you link up with "Lonis" she will unlock new tools for you to use , such as the hookshot. 

If you link up with "Nero" you will be able to learn new magic attacks. 

If you link up with "???" you will be able to learn skills that you can use outside of battle , like mindreading.

With every linkup you do , you will also learn a "Link" skill , a combined skill that you use together with the linked person in battle. 

You are able to link up using "Stigmas" that you get in the game by doing various things. Later on you will even be able to steal Stigmas directly from an npc OUTSIDE of battle with 1 of your abillities. 

This was a little information about the system iam planning for my game, if it dosn't make sense to you it's probably because i suck at explaining things xD 

(I promise it all makes sense when you play the game :D)

Anyway let me know what you think , and if you would like to help out :)

Yey found a spriter to work with ! He got some amazing skills and iam so greatfull for his help :D check out a sprite he made for me , my main character for Ex-Stigma.

character-19109.png

Maps...Tilesets...Everything is just amazing!

I think I have to take a look at my maps again. :oops: