New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
RPG

RPG on an RPG Site? RPGception!

Howdy there everyone, I was supposed to be addressed as Sniper308 (but I ran into some problems....) so here I am!

I doubt any of you would know or remember me (haven't done this stuff in forever....) but I'm getting back into it! If you do know me, you'd know me by the name in bold above. I also worked with a scripter one time who went by the user name of Berans (He developed what you guys know as the RMXP iPod script or Piano script) and of course the iPod was my idea. (Enough boasting you old crazy fool!)

But I'm back and I'm here to say hello to you all and I'm not to shy about helping people out! C:

I may need help as well (which is why I'm on here in the first place).

I'm developing a simple prototype game known as What A Life! and it uses the following things for it's main attraction:

1. Mode 7: So called "3D" for your game.
  2. Day and Night System
  3. Earning Money to go do things
  4. Providing as much sand boxed free roaming.

But of course you'll all get to see it later. It's still in the Alpha stage so it's no where near what I call "Worthy to be released" to the public. If you guys have ever associated yourself with Stick RPG or Grand Theft Auto or even Minecraft, then you will already know the type of possibilities this game has.

But without further ado.....do I say hello to you community! :'D

Thank you so much.

I doubt you would know me, I recall me leaving everything known to RMXP knowledge around 2007.

But hey I've met people that remember since then so you never know!

Thank you very much Ecowolfsteen! :'D

Nice to meet you too LaDestitute!

Alright....Eco. (eco....eco...eco...eco...)