New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
xxo60

'down' sprites request

Hi,

I need some 'down' sprites. Actually I need all those of the villagers (in my game a village got attacked and lots of the villagers need the 'down' sprites, but those aren't in the standard resources). I am really bad at making sprites. i tried to make them myself, but they were very bad.

Could somebody please help me?

Most if all i need the both farmer sprites (male and female) and the children.

What sprites? You have yet to specify which engine you are working with and what sprites you want done. Please make a typed list of the each and every character you want with 'downed' animations and post it here in your original post. Also do not forget to mention where these sprites are from, if they are easily obtainable, provide a link to them. I can only assume you mean the RTP from one of the rpg maker series, but there is no way to be certain.

I can likely help with this too, but without a list I don't want to do work someone else is already/has already done. Keep it nice and organized, make us a list, and updated it as you receive them, and even post here letting us know ones are now complete, or if you were contact personally that someone was completing them.

One sentence posts, with no links, and no specifications aren't helpful to either of us.The easier you make it for us, and the more work you do on your end, the more likely you are to get help.

Civilian02 has a "down" sprite just look on 192-Down04 sprite

Edited by deathmoverz24

If you need I can make small edits to the back rows to make it look they are laying down orhave some blood coming out.

Ok I am a little lost mind posting a reply with what you want that hasn't been finished please.