New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Nisage

Like a Zombie, I arise from my slumber.....

.....or somehting like that. I've been trying to balance my schedule of work and fun, but have been sadly failing. That's why I haven't been on in so long. But I think I finally found a way to do both, but it means being on for either 2 days a week or 3 days but won't be on for very long.

I seemed to have missed a lot of things, like a new version of VX (VX Ace, I believe?) and we have a lot of new members. Hello to you all.

So again, I'll try to be on more, but can't garuntee if it's one of thsoe days, but I do really miss everyone, and don't worry, I'm not that rusty in the Animations department.

How is everyone today?

Hey welcome back mate. I recognize your name. Awesome to have a pixel animator here, that's is a great re-addition for sure. Don't worry about being super active, be here as much as is fun for you.

Nice meeting you, see you on the forums!

-Cheers!

Thanks, it's good to be back. Sorry for not responding quicker, it's becoming one of those weeks. I made some fun recolors and some monster Chimera Sprites. I don;t really make Animations from scratch, I just set up the frame animations in XP/VX for fun skills.

Thanks, but I have missed this site, I kept trying to get back on, but when it's 11PM and you're almost K.O.'d you think "maybe tomorrow". I do see some upgrades here and there and a lot of new members. Hello to the new members.

Before I continue making game, I'm going to experiment with VX Ace since it's new to me. Are there any fun scripts for it at the moment, like maybe a way to modify the Title Screen name so it isn't always in White?

The word "zombie" in the topic name? I could SMELL this topic as my computer booted up.....

Anywho, welcome back Nisage :D It's been a damn long time!

Welcome back buddy. Been a very long time since we last had a chat. I remember the time when we use to talk every day all day :D.

I will say welcome back too. Even thought I don't really know you o.o but unlike you, i'm still not here xD * this post never happened*

Welcome back buddy. Been a very long time since we last had a chat. I remember the time when we use to talk every day all day biggrin.png.

Thanks, it's good to be back. I remeber those days, fun times, and I was getting started with XP and VX.

Nisage! *Hugs* I missed you! :>

*Hugs back* I missed everyone here. I really wanted

I will say welcome back too. Even thought I don't really know you o.o but unlike you, i'm still not here xD * this post never happened*

A friendly "hello" works. Hello Joko. *Did the post happen?*

Nisage! Welcome back to the forums!

Domo Aritago~ Let's see if I can stay on longer this time.