New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Pyramid_Head

Your favorite video game?

Most of us have a select few games we love, 9 times out of 10 we can't pick just one... but there's that one game in everyones heart that they go back to every now and then cause of it's sheer awesomeness.

I was wondering, what game holds that special place in your heart? And if you want to, explain why.

For me it's Silent Hill 2, there have been times where I've completed that game, and started a new game straight after I love it that much. the sheer morbidity of the story and the depth of the characters that I find absolutley amazing.

Not to mention the oh-so-sexy Silent Hill game controls spiteful.gif

OXYD! (the person in the back of the room who just said I'm a grandpa is prompted to leave at once) haha.gif

Suikoden 2 , my absolute favorite game. No words can describe my love for that game story,gameplay it has it all :D

Off-topic slightly... but who's your favorite character outta Suikoden 2? you've gtot 108 to chose from XD

back on topic, Suikoden 2 is a bostin' game.

Off-topic slightly... but who's your favorite character outta Suikoden 2? you've gtot 108 to chose from XD

back on topic, Suikoden 2 is a bostin' game.

Yuber and Pesmerga :D (George is badass to) even more so after suikoden 5 hehe

I would have to say Star Ocean the Second Story is still my favorite game of all time. I know someone else feels the same way :P

That is such a tough question. I have played way to many excellent games to pick one that is my favorite over another. I would need some sort of parameters to help choose, like genre, or year played or something. As a gamer I don't think I could ever pick just one. As a media fan I can clearly say my favorite movie is Goonies, and my favorite book series is the Dark Tower. But games, heck that's too tough for me, every time I write one down I erase it and write another. If I really answered this I would likely end up with a top 5 list of each genre I play. I honestly tried to pick just one, I couldn't.