New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

So ya... Its been ages since I've been on here and it actually took me a while to remember which password I use for here. Recently got a new computer, which is probably why I forgot about here since I didn't save all of my bookmarks. I probably won't be here as often as most, but I hope to be more active than I once was. sweatdrop.gif

Just looking through the forums made me realize two things.

1) RPG Maker VX Ace? I thought RPG Maker DS was still the newest one or did I imagine that

2) I knew minecraft was big, but it even reached here? Granted, I have it myself so I shouldn't be surprized...

9) I really need to reinstall RPG XP, RPG VX, and RPG VX Ace now...

Welcome back! I think you're missing a points 4-8 in your list tongue.png

I remember you. I remember you're the brother of someone but I just can't remember who... Was it.. Nisage?

Not even going to point out how I said there were only two things I realized, even though I gave 3?

Also, yes. It was actually Nisage who reminded me of here, after he got RMVX and RMVXAce on my new computer. I'm hoping to try and actually use RMVXAce to build an idea I've had for a while. I don't want to spoil it too much, but just for a bit of what I'm going to use...

"The end comes before the beginning."

We've both missed this site so much, and now that we actually have free time (or a decent amount of it) we're back, and planning to make games and assist those in need of help in anyway we can.

Anyway, welcome back to the forums.