New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
FranklinX

What are your fears?

What are you scare of? Do you have fears?

I'm scared of spiders. That's might be why I don't like Spider Man. lol

Not knowing how to spend my time wisely. Spiders (though less so now, than when i was younger). Im afraid of what some ideot is planing to do to some tower on dooms day 2012 "for the sake of fulfilling the prophecy". I AM MORTIFIED OF PARACITES IN GENERAL!!! Being wet in my clothes (like somebody suddenly pelting me with water baloons).....And lots and lots of other stuff. Its really a wonder i go outside at all. XD

Just common things Im afraid. Needles, cobras, being inside the coffin, lightning, youtube screamers, cancer, silly rides, global warming, losing ammos in a zombie game, psychologists, hackers, road accidents and thats all.

I have to say, Mr. deathmoverz24 ,but I do have fears which motivate my need for a gun when I'm old enough.

I am scared of snake's for their brutal poison of death(the venom, that is) and for this reason I would wish that I would carry a revolver which fires .357 magnum or a .38 special.

I am also scared of gangs when I go to the USA. I would often have my handgun with me when I'm travelling in America and I would draw it out to shot those bastards.

The only fear that has nothing to do with gun situations could be exam. They are so hard for me. I even mourn myself at those damned exams.

This is it, folks

My fear is publicly announcing my fears and then having someone plan an elaborate trap in order to get exactly what they want from me using my inner most fears.