New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Leon

Hey everyone.

A lot of new faces lately... anyone here remember me? Anyways.... hi!

I may be floating around for the next while... I'm trying to decide whether or not to make a game.

I have mein creative juices a-flowing! but no ideas... x.x

An oxymoron, I know... I just also know Kiwi would want me to put my talents to use... Just need to work on RMXP... any ideas?

Hello, and welcome back to RMXPUnlimited.

Sorry, but I don;t recognize you. You were probably on while I was away for a while.

Uh....... Maybe a Zombie game, or something similar to Fate (http://www.gamespot.com/fate/)? I'm trying to fix and get ideas for my game(s) as well.

Edited by Nisage

Awww... You don't remember me, nis? Of course, you probably remember me as Leon... :-P

Decent I guess. Trying to remember a few things in VX/XP, like ho to take a screenshot of just the map. I remember there being a way, bu not sure what it was, and it wasn't a Script. Along with finding some scripts for Ace that I use in XP/VX.

How about you, how have you been?

Trying to stay busy. Was missing everyone here only to discover kiri may or may not be on the ethereal plane...

Oh wow. How was I supposed to know you changed your User Name?

That's why I'm against name changes, especially if you've got 1k+ posts. I remember on that old dead site Creation Asylum they used to have a monthly name change thing.. ridiculous.

Trying to stay busy. Was missing everyone here only to discover kiri may or may not be on the ethereal plane...

Yeah, I'd say we've seen the last of him here (I have little doubt he's around) which is the end of an era for rmxpu. It's just the reality of forums that members will eventually leave and lose interest, particularly with something like game development.

I'm glad you're here for another stint :) I've got to get that chatroom fixed up..