New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Broken Messiah

God Eater Burst

god_eater_burst-feature.jpg

God Eater Burst:

In a post apocalyptic modern world, vicious monsters known as Aragami have mysteriously began to exist in the world.They evolve at a alarming rate and strive only to devour everything. Most of the buildings and normal signs of life have already been eaten and the surviving humans find shelter under the protection of Fenrir, a Anti-Aragami Extermination Organization. You, are a Gods Eater, the warriors that battle the monstrous Gods. Normal weapons are no threat to Aragami due to their bodies being a colony of Oracle Cells that are controlled by a Oracle Core; the Aragami's heart. Normal weapons will not kill a Aragami as its Oracle Core will regenerate any damage. The Gods Eaters wield God Arcs, weapons that are infused with a man made Aragami that eats the Oracle Core. These God Arcs are the only way to truly defeat a Aragami, however if anyone other than the original user tries to the weapon, the weapon will consume the host. As you take on assigned jobs eliminating targeted Aragami, you'll fight against diverse opponents such as walking tanks, giant scorpion-knights(Borg Caalann) ferocious humanoid tigers(Dyaus Pita) and dragons(Hannibal). While in battle, literally devour the enemy as your God Arc transforms into a giant set of jaws to gain Aragami powers! As the first NewType Gods Eater, your God Arc has the unique ability to shift form from a Sword to a Gun to a Shield, allowing you to battle in your own unique way. Develop and customize bullets for your Gun in a extensive crafting system. If you want, say a bullet that shoots in the air and fires missiles- you can do that. I just finished a sort of Hellzone Grenade type bullet lol. Destroy specific parts of the Aragami to obtain it so you can create weapons from it. My current favorite is:

• Gun: Loewe Cannon
  • Blade: Loeweburg
  • Shield: Loeweshield

I obtained these all from killing several Dyaus Pitas.

feature-god-eater-burst.jpg

You can also team up with four other players to take on the Gods, or use the computer AI allies. I found myself using:

• Sakuya: She's one of two Medics and unlike the other(Karen) she doesn't friendly fire and is very reliable.
  • Soma: He's basically capable of fending off one Aragami by himself without aid, so I use him to hold off one while the rest of the team kills another. Also very strong. I think he's voiced by the guy who does Sasuke
  • Alisa: She is the next NewType to join your branch in Fenrir(The Far East Branch aka Japan) She's special because, as a NewType, she can give you very powerful Aragami powers that others can not. That, and she's eyecandy.spiteful.gif
  • Kota: Honestly, I still don't know why I use him. He's not particually good or anything, however when you die(which occurs often as most attacks are insta-death if you're not blocking(except for this one really annoying attack Dyaus Pita doespinch.gif )) team members can revive you with half their health, however he'll use 75% which really helps.

Lastly, you only have to play with someone else once and you'll have that persons ingame avatar as a npc playable on teams. I haven't actually experienced this as I'm the only person I know that plays this game...

Screenshots:

godeater71510.jpg

Hannibal: A dragon like aragami with human like physique. Very very fast and creepy, as it can be at one side of the map and reach you in like 3 seconds flat. Creates these dual fire sword things and can create large pillars of insta-death fire.

godseaterburstvajra.jpg

Vajra: A tiger that is very agile, can do flips and attacks with electrical attacks. It has one attack called Lightning Maul that stuns you which is almost a garuteed death sentence. In the more difficult missions you have to battle four of these guys solo which was quite the hassle but very ego boosting.

FHD+Bullet.jpg

Bullet Crafting: Allows for very complex and powerful bullets to made. I use this one and it does quite a load of damage for its usage cost.

80.jpg

The Walking Tank: Whose name escapes me... not as hard as they appear, fires various missles

from the giant face but also weak there while attacking lol I usually take a missile to the face while

blocking and then rush in with attacks...(just noticed that the person playing is using 'electric:normal' and 'blaze:normal' as bullets... not very efficient against this Aragami...

Epic game, I wish I got to fight Hannibal. :C