New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Greetings. Sorry if I'm a little awkward, I found this site because I need help with a RMXP problem, and then I saw the "Amane Nikishi is Hot" guy that just joined and was all "BLAZBLUE FANS HERE?! OH MYYYYY"

Major Blazblue nerd here, struggling to create a game based on a crapload of randomness, inside jokes, and a pink-color-scheme Ragna. (Customs sprites are HARD.) Nice to meet you all. ^_^

Welcome to RMXPU. Enjoy yaself.

And I'm sure you can find someone to help you.

Hey! Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here.

Well, hi there! I saw YOUR username and thought "Hey! Another BlazBlue fan!"

Welcome!

Pink color scheme Ragna? Sounds great! That reminds me that I recently found some fanarts of a genderswapped pink color scheme Ragna...interesting stuff! Ha ha ha!

When you say custom sprites, do you mean color editing? Color editing can be super simple or super hard depending on how you do it. If you mean outright custom sprites, that's another matter entirely!

@Amane: Hi, and thanks. ^_^;

Nope, not just color editing. (Believe me, if I could find a sprite in the database that even looked CLOSE to Ragna's hair, I would've jumped for joy.) I really just had to get a spriteset so I could get an idea for the height and then draw over it completely. So yeah, outright custom, I think? It's fun for me, but still.

Bwahaha, Genderswaps HOORAY! Pink makes it all the better.

Thanks to everyone else for the welcomes and all, and sorry for the late reply. >_<;;