New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
QuesTMajoR

Gangnam Style

That song has grown really popular and I imagine its not to bad. But not really my cup of tea.

Most of Facebook users are always out of date.

I feel like everyone is on facebook.

I literally hate this thing. I'm sick of all the memes on it. If going to watch a korean music video, its going to be by girls generation.

yeah heard and its now taking over the world. like seriously the song just keeps on playing everywhere i go. i thought it was fun and really catchy before but now i find it annoying.

Don't let its soaring popularity make you hate it. Enjoy it for what it is and make it your own.

Stay ahead of the curve and Hipster it out like a Gangsta.. ;)

came out in August, a few weeks later people started to catch to the original video.

This came out a few days ago. PSY has some real Competition.

So when people are like, "OMFG have you hear Gangnum Style by PSY?"

You can give them a little hipster grin and say with pride, "Pssshhh, that's old news! Did YOU hear Gangnum Style by Hitler?!"

yeah heard and its now taking over the world. like seriously the song just keeps on playing everywhere i go. i thought it was fun and really catchy before but now i find it annoying.

Wow, I haven't seen you around here in ages. Welcome back :D

Don't let its soaring popularity make you hate it. Enjoy it for what it is and make it your own.

Stay ahead of the curve and Hipster it out like a Gangsta.. ;)

I'm still gona let me make me hate it. It's a music video, worth a lol maybe, otherwise I don't wana hear bout it. I'm talking about people in real life btw.

Oh, and never use those youtube bbcodes lol they're ancient. Use media tags,

[media][/media]

Sadly I really only use facebook now lol, and even that's on occasion. But i will add my favorite part of the music video is when the elevator opens XD