New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Emmo Ecks

Not so much an Introduction, as a re-hello

hey hey... i have to admit, i feel kinda guilty.

does anyone remember me? i was really active early last year, had a "map shop" thread, and then completely disappeared?

ya... i bailed on a few people back then. bailed something fierce. But i'm back! i see alot of new members, hoping you all can re-accept me back in to the community.

I wanna apologize to anyone and everyone i had a negative impact on, especially the following:

Dragon 324

Enigma

and most of all BigAce

Soo, i guess that just about covers it. I love mapping, and creating/expanding tilesets, coming up with story line, and namingplaces and things. If i can help you in any way, feel free to ask!!

Oh, and my preferred engine is RMXP, but im sure i could work with others too!

Ta-ta for now!

~Emmo

...Yean I don't recognize you...but, HAI! o.o

(I think Dragon vanished, kinda sucks...)

i joined early last year, and ended up dropping off in april. Dont recognize you either, but HAI just the same, pleased to make your aquaintance :)

Well I remember you of course :) Welcome to the new site :D I think Bigace is away for a bit for school, but he'll be back.

ive gotten a hold of him. i think for the most part hes over it, if not forgiven me. i cant speak for him. but what i can say is hes offered me back on board his project :) i would like to think that is a good sign.

i like the new site. still gotta get a handle on the ftp thing, never been my forte. havent even tried to tackle it yet though so who knows. youve moved up i see. hows the forum been treating you? any really worth trying out come up, or floating around?

I remember you, but you won't remember me. I have a staggeringly strong memory when it comes to names (for the most part, sometimes names fly past me, even familiar ones, strange I know). In anycase, welcome back and don't feel bad for leaving, it happens, I msyelf had a looong break.

I remember you, but you won't remember me. I have a staggeringly strong memory when it comes to names (for the most part, sometimes names fly past me, even familiar ones, strange I know). In anycase, welcome back and don't feel bad for leaving, it happens, I msyelf had a looong break.

oh, i remember you. actually i remember you quite well, even though we never really had much interaction. you and paulraudio stand out most in my memory

I don't remember you seeing as I only pop in now once in a blue moon. but Hey there ;)