New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Dragon

Get active or suffer teh consequences

The Head line sayz it all, its about time you guyz post something (preferably a spam)

I mean seriously what happened to teh "we gonna have a vry awsum forum" n' all, eh ?

now maybe I'm stupid n' all but at least I can hold my breath 10 seconds .... AND ITZ TRUE

now about teh consequencez .... uh... ummmm........ I"LL MAKE YOU AN OMELET and beleive you me, I'm not very good at it.... yeah

I am surprised to see a topic like this, especially from you Dark Dragon.

Activeness has been quite a problem, especially when the active members started to make a forum of their own when things didn't go as they wanted to. Our only Global Moderator hasn't been here since the 5th August. Wyzrd was a great moderator, but been left with the others. Such inactive staff members don't help the situation.

I think RMXP Unlimited has been here for a year and 3 months. That seems such a long time! For me epically. But you know what, there are people posting here. If a year and three months cant kill us, nothing will. I think when the active members left, they left it all up to one guy. I was disappointed that the forum was abandoned by them, but with a new admin comes new beginnings and new members. Never give up, and you will succeed every time. Try it and you will see.

Even I made topics about advertising when I was here. It didnt help much. The last person to upload something to the gallery was me. What does that tell you? Im sure everyone has something they can contribute. If you want the forum to become active, there needs to be a community effort. This a community, a small one, but a community nonetheless. Theres nothing anyone can say to me to make me think this forum cant succeed and compete with the best. I think so, and always will. That is the attitude this community needs to have. We will succeed. By that i mean become active of course. Everyone can do something.

My trap17.com account was suspended yesterday, so no more traffic will be coming in from there, or any of the 110mb.com accounts.

Can someone tell me why this topic is in the spam forum? This is a serious discussion.

Its there cuz I made it here, but theres another one in teh suggesting forum, well ANYWAY..

I cant believe it you guyz you wouldnt even post here, I suggest again that whoever doesn't have time for this forum just say it, there's nothing wrong with that, I for one said and will say it again that I don't have enough time-interest to moderate it, and Mark said the same thing, whats wrong with that ?

every staff member, please if you dont want to stay, just say so and quit, thats absolutely alright, if Mark did it anyone can xD (now we set the example on you Markz xD)

so everyone, TALK...

Holy sausages Marked-man! Dark Dragon can actually type!

And I, for one, am working on bringing this place back to life! I'm very dedicated! Nothing will distract me... oooo shiny....

I'm even advertising, despite no longer being on the advertising staff.

Yeah, we make quite the Motley Crue. DON'T START SINGING!

I just never use music puns. Thought I'd work on in somewhere. I thought it was a-music.

(Get it? A-music, Amusing. God I kill me.)

EDIT -- My brother just thought I should add "If only"

Very well we shall dominate the world of shokin dadaz with our extreme juicy fluid lookin brain juice, I'm pinky and you're brain

DOWN THE SEA WE SHALL DOMINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

THE WORLD OF SHOKIN DADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ

AND DOWN HERE WE SHALL SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYZ

LUNG LIFE TO US, WEEEEEEEE TEH STUPID MAMAAAAAAAAAALZ

EDIT : DART.... or is it DOOT ?

:lol:

You're saying I have to get active again DD?

I thought I staff member actually moved this topic into the spam forum.

Its good to see you guys back active again. And dedicated too. I forgot to mention, I broke my RPG Maker XP yesterday. I went to start it up for the first time in months to make something to help Lammora, and it wouldnt start... I'll have to fix that.

I wish some of the staff members would come here to post, and discuss this with us. I've checked the forums now and again since I left, and this is the first time i've really had a good look. And there are actually new members posting. And in the RPG Maker section! Thats something the forum struggled with in the past. We need to do our best to help these members so they come back.

I'm not saying you have to get back, I'm saying that you already came back..

But I guess we all got bored and got nothing to do so why not work on this thing as a side "project" in our lifez eh ? or for just having fun even if its just us 3 chumz (that better be up)

anyway, so who diid we have before and we dont have right now... erm..... lemme see :

we've got Leon, SCMike, Ryanz....Ratty is about the only one who staid..... oh he'z got something to say that one..... its not like we have ever had lots of active memberz anyway xD

Another problem is that apart from Ratty, we didnt use RMXP for a long time, including me, I had 2 weekz vacation which got me off my mind by all means... anyway I've got Arbiterz script t'do now, so have some ice tea will ya ?

I am briefly getting involved with forums again for a future project. It only takes a few minutes a day to be active, so i think i can mange visiting now and again. I want to see the staff posting though...

I have loads of free time, but because of my newest project, that free time is shrinking exponentially into the distance. I feel like Christopher Columbus when he proved that the moon is square by falling off one edge and landing flat on his back on the other side.

Or something.